Epilogue

After Drea went to the police station that night, Kota came the next day and everything was cleared up. When Lila arrived home she was greeted by her things packed in boxes. Kota didn't want to her to have to take forever getting her things out, as he knew she would by order of her mother, who would advise her to stay around to see if Kota changed his mind. Han was convicted of second degree kidnapping and sentenced to five years, some of which can be spent on parole, if he has good behavior. Stacey and Will were no where to be found. Stacey manage to make it away with the codes selling them back to the company Drea worked for, then fleeing the country with her brother. Drea, in turn, was fired for failure to maintain company protocol during a crisis. Everyone tried to get her to sue, but she refused. She was offered a better job and now works under Kota in the security department of  Kota's father's company. Drea moved in with Kota after a year of dating him and starting doing most of her work at home. In the same year Chris and Allison had their son, Drea and Kota tied the knot. They are now expecting a little girl and Avery is sure excited. Kota has plans on buying the vineyard where Drea grew up, but that of course is a secret. Drea now see's that maybe all bad didn't come from walking into the break room that Friday. If she hadn't, would she still be where she is today?