Authors Notes

Hey guys this my second real story on Wattpad and I tried something different this time, I wrote it all then posted it, instead of updating periodically. I hope you guys enjoyed I know it was kind of cheesy, but oh well. It was fun to write. Don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know what you thought. If you liked it I hope you will follow me for some more awesome stories I hope to get out eventually. I appreciate the time you took to read. Also please excuse some of my mistakes I missed in editing.

I really appreciate the 100 views.

Moral:

This cheesy story also has a moral behind it. The first part to it is if something bad happens some of us tend to blame ourselves. Maybe we could've changed something or we could've done something differently. The fact is if you have tried you hardest or done everything you know is right you can't blame yourself.

The second part to the is some things happen for a reason. Whether you wind up late for school or lose something. There are all reasons behind this, sometimes we can't see it, but there are. For example, my mom, my brother, my step-dad, and me were all going to go out and eat, but we were waiting for my step-dad to get home from work. I begged my mom to go on and eat and meet him there, after all he said we could and my brother and I were starting to get a little hungry. My brother insisted on waiting for our step-dad. We waited about and hour until my step-dad said he was about thirty minutes away from the restaurant, like us, so we left home and drove up the road to the highway. At the end of the road there was a car accident it had caused the road shut down for 45 minutes. We decided to use a back road. I found out later a man died in that accident after he was thrown from the car. If my mom had have listen to me, I could have been in that accident.

So don't be angry if bad things seem to happen to you it leads to a bright future.

Also I may go back and revise the story later, but for now it is complete.

- Izzy

After surviving this kidnapping grab your sea legs and check out my other story; The Stolen Heart of a Pirate. You might not need you sea legs for long, but for the explaination, you'll have to read to find out.

 You might not need you sea legs for long, but for the explaination, you'll have to read to find out