Chinese Take-Out

Petyr

Needles to say, it was her son. 

And I killed him. 

Oh boy. 

After the police got their statements and were finished with Sansa, she came to me and cried against my chest while hugging me. I hugged back and tried to hold her in a way so she felt protected. 

Meanwhile my mind was racing, Cersei's son was Sansa's boyfriend. 

I killed Cersei's son. 

Cersei's whole business, whole life, was built on her love for her son. 

No one had ever met him, but everyone knew the lengths Cersei would go to for her son. 

She even got him a plaything..

If she ever found out.... I would be ruined.. I have to play this smart. 

She's busy being overwhelmed with grief and hasn't noticed me ... yet. 

Sansa breaks my train of thought when she looks up at me and softly whispers, "Thank you." 

She doesn't notice my busy mind, and I quickly change my demeanor, "Do you want to stay at my house tonight? Until you get another place to stay?" 

She nodded and followed me when I took her hand in mine and led her to my car. I tried to ignore the sensation I felt as I held her hand. 

                  This is so inappropriate, I have to stop...

                                                                                                                                                    I don't

I open the door for her and she steps in. 

On the way home, I look over at Sansa. She's fast asleep. 

I keep on thinking back to her mothers corpse.

I knew her mother reminded me of an old love , but I never would have imagined Sansa was Cat's daughter. 

It's no wonder Cersei chose her daughter to give to Joffrey. Cat needed help, and Cersei needed leverage. Disobey her and she will destroy you. That's always been her way. Poor Cat. She should have never gotten involved with her likes.

Not like they had much choice, though. If she hadn't married that brute... 

I shake my head at the thought. It's all over now. She's gone. 

No chance at redemption now.. 

Although... 

I look over at sweet sleeping Sansa. 

I move a hair out of her face behind her ear. She's beautiful. I don't see how I couldn't see it before, she's the spitting image of her mother. 

I could protect her. Take car of her. Teach her. 

She could have been mine.. 

I see her wake slowly, noticing we haven't been moving. I move my hand from her hair to her shoulder.