p r o l o g u e

RandomAuthor-chan's Are You Still Here?

This is a story of how a heroine and a villian ends up as lovers.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kaoru's POV

"Whoo-hoo!" I yelled as I recklessly skated in the road. Well, duuuuh, today's the last day of vacation! So I'm gonna make myself feel the BEST in this day!

"Whoa! Watch out, young lady!" An old geeser yelled at me as I passed him in a very fast speed.

"Sorry, old pops!" I yelled at him as I continued skating with my skateboard. I continued on skating.

*BOOM!*

I saw a familiar guy on the way.

"Hm?" I hummed as I stopped to him. There, I saw the guy, blood was in his forhead. "Holy sh*t!" I yelled. The blood was dripping.

"What the f*ck happened here?!" I demanded as I lifted the guy. I then recognize who the guy was.

'Butch?!' I thought. I decided to bring him to Professor Utonium. Before I could bring him to the Professor, I remembered something.

'Ugh, I need to transform!' I thought. I recklessly let him go, making his face bump the ground. I quickly ran behind a building, I transformed.

"Powered Buttercup!" I then became Buttercup. I flew going to Butch, and before the people could get near me, I quickly carried him to the Professor.

As I was in the Professor's, "Buttercup! You came!" Professor said. "Professor! I need your help!" I said, rushing in. As I was inside, I saw Blossom and Bubbles.

"Oh, hey there, Buttercup-" Blossom cutted herself off as she noticed Butch over my shoulder. "Oh, what's this? Am I seeing this correctly? Is Buttercup really carrying Butch here?" Blossom asked with a smirk.

"I guess so, Blossom." Bubbles replied, giggling. "Shut the f*ck up, guys. And I really don't like to do this." I said as I layed Butch in the sofa.

"Hm..." Professor Utonium and Ken looked at Butch. Blossom and Bubbles followed. "How could they have a wound in their forehead? That doesn't make any sense..." Blossom said. Bubbles nodded.

"What? What do you mean about the 'them' thingy? You mean it's not only Butch? Also the other two?" I asked, raising my brow to them.

"Yeah, they are." Blossom said and looked at the two kids behind me. I turned around and saw Brick and Boomer there. There was bandage covering their forehead.

"What just happened to them?" I asked. "To be honest, we don't know. I was just shopping when I heard a loud crash in the park. I transformed and went directly to the park. As I arrive, I saw Boomer there, lying with blood rolling down from his forehead." Bubbles explained.

"Well, I just bought a cake from this new shop when I also heard a crash. It was near the shop so I was able to get out the shop and saw Brick there. There was also blood falling from his forehead." She said.

I scratched my head. What is happening here? Three boys, found from a loud crash, seeing them with a wound in their forehead. Just what is happening?

~*~

Butch's POV

I grunted as I slowly sat up. Ouch... my body feels like they don't want to move... I looked around. "Oh, so you're awake, huh?" I heard someone. As I sat up, a short-haired girl with emerald eyes was watching sports in a television. She was in green.

"Ugh... where am I?" I asked as I held my head, feeling a bit pain. The girl sighed. "You're in Professor's." She replied as she looked back at the television.

"Huh? Who is this professor? And who are you?" I asked, sitting up. "Hey, Butch. If you're only making me piss, don't. You'll end up maybe dying." The girl said, glaring at me.

"What? Wait, I don't know who you are. And what am I doing here?" I said as I tried standing up but it seems like my feet are asleep.

"Careful, baka. You'll get yourself hurt." She said as she turned off the television and faced me. Wow, she's pretty... and hot.

"And what are you looking at? Pervert." She said as she walked going downstairs. "Wait! Who the hell are you-"

"Stop pretending like you don't know me! I am your enemy named Buttercup!" She yelled as she walked going to a blonde-haired girl and an auburn. They were talking to each other when I remembered something.

"Holy sh*t! Where are my brothers?!" I demanded as I stood up quickly. "Can you shut up for a minute?! They are still sleeping!" Buttercup, the raven-haired girl, said.

"You don't have to yell at me, woman!" I yelled back. This woman is mean. Damn... I can't even remember anything except for my brothers, Boomer and Brick. Where are they, anyway?

I heard some grunts. I quickly turned to that direction and saw Brick, sitting up with bandage in his forehead. "Okay, looks like Brick's awake." Buttercup said as she walked to a couch and sat there.

"Morning, Brick! How're you feeling?" The blonde girl greeted my brother, Brick. And it surprised me that they know him.

"WHAT THE F*CK?! WHO ARE YOU?! GET AWAY, YOU!" Brick yelled as he tried getting away.

"Brick!" I yelled as I ran going to Brick. "Butch! Who are these bastards?! Get them away!" Brick said. It irked Buttercup.

"WHAT DID YA SAY?!" Buttercup yelled as she picked up her hammer, ready to hit us. "Buttercup! No!" The auburn said as she stopped Buttercup together with the blonde.

"LET GO OF ME, BLOSSOM! YOU TOO, BUBBLES! I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" So the auburn's name is Blossom and the blonde is Bubbles?

"Ugh... what's happening?" I heard Boomer. "Boomer!" Both me and Brick exclaimed. "What the f*ck is going on, guys?" Boomer asked. He noticed Buttercup.

"And who's the old hag with the hammer?" He asked. It made Buttercup mad. "YOU'LL REALLY REGRET CALLING ME THAT!" Buttercup yelled as she was free from the grip of Blossom and Bubbles. Buttercup swung her hammer and we three ducked.

"WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO THIS HAG?!" Boomer asked. Buttercup landed her hammer to the ground which is supposed to be Brick.

"THIS HAG IS F*CKING INSANE!" Brick yelled. "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!" Buttercup yelled as she continued to attack us.

Suddenly, a yo-yo was wrapped around Buttercup. "Let me go, Blossom!" Buttercup demanded, trying to break free.

"Thank you..." me and my brothers panted for air. "You boys should not make Buttercup angry because she'll really be wild." Bubbles said.

"Just tell us who you are!" Brick said. "URUSAI! STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW US!" Buttercup said.

"Well, we really don't. Who are you, anyway?" Boomer asked. The three blinked.

"Do you three have amnesia?" Blossom asked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: OMG! I'M DONE! XDDD I hope y'all like it! XDD What the hell? So, the next POV's... maybe it will still be Buttercup (Kaoru) or Butch or others time! XDDD see ya! ;***

~RandomAuthor-chan~