II: Punishment

Red Team

Momoko's POV

*RIIIIIIIIING!*

The last bell made the ring sound, signaling that it's time to go home. As I stood up, "Ms. Akatsutsumi? Are you forgetting something?" Our teacher asked. Then I remembered. I-Brick and I will clean the CAFETERIA! Dang it!

"N-none, sir..." I said. Students laughed at us. I looked at Brick who's really pissed. "Go to your assigned areas. Now." Our teacher said.

"Hai..." the eight of us said in unison. "Um, Brick?" I started. "What?" He asked as he looked at me. 'Damn... he's so cold...' I thought.

"I'll put my stuffs in my locker. You can go to the cafeteria. I'll follow." I told him as I walked going to my locker. "You better not make any excuses to escape! If you do, you'll pay!" Brick yelled.

"I won't!" I said as I ran going to my locker. As I was on my way to the cafeteria, I heard some laughs. I looked to that direction and saw... Brick with Berserk. My eyebrows twitched. My hands became fists. What the f*ck is Brick doing with that punk? Wait, and do I care? Never.

I walked towards them and pulled Brick by his arm. "What the?" Brick asked as he looked at me. "I'm sorry, Berserk, but Brick and I have a task to be done." I said.

"Um, Momoko, can't you see that Brick and I are talking?" She asked as she tried pulling Brick but I only pulled Brick away from her. "Sorry, but we're in a hurry." I said as I dragged Brick to the cafeteria.

"What the hell, Momoko-"

"Didn't I tell you to go to the cafeteria?" I asked, still dragging him. "Sorry, I was done waiting so I decided to so something that would entertain me." He said. "Baka! Berserk is a b*tch! She's hooking you!" I told him.

"And why do you care?" He asked making me frozen. "N-nothing... just... concerned..." I said. I could feel the heat forming in my cheeks. I tried hiding it. I looked at him and saw him... blushing?

"Wh-whatever! Let's just finish this already!" He said as he ran going to the cafeteria. "Hey! Wait up!"

Brick's POV

"Hey! Wait up!" Momoko said and I can feel that she's running after me. Oh, dang! Can't she see that I'm blushing?!

~*~

3rd Person's POV

"No, Brick! Not like that!"

"Just shut up already! I'm moving on." Momoko grunted.

"Baka! Like this!"

"I can do it myself! Continue washing the dishes already!"

"Urusai!" The two auburn kept on fighting what and what not to do. "Are you sure you can mop?!"

"I already told you I CAN!"

"By the looks of it, YOU CAN'T!"

"Shut up! I want to finish this early!" Brick yelled back at Momoko. Momoko grunted. As she was finish washing the dishes, "here, let me help you." She offered as she took another mop and started mopping. Brick stared at her.

"Tch. I already told you I can do it myself." Brick said. Momoko sighed. "Why can't you just let anyone help you, Brick? Besides, two heads is better than one." Momoko said with her sweet smile.

*Ba-dumb*

Brick's heart beated. Brick blushed. He looked away. "Wh-whatever. Let's just hurry!" He said as he continued mopping. Momoko giggled at this making Brick blush more.