III. The Start Of Everything

Kaoru's POV

I walked going to school with my two best friends. They were talking about what happened yestereday. "Seriously, Miyako?" Momoko asked before laughing.

"It was really fun! He would run or skate whenever I chase him." Miyako said before laughing. I sighed.

'They're so girly.' I thought. I suddenly remembered what happened yesterday.

"F*ck! You're going to fall!" He told me and before I knew it, I was moving towards the river. I tried to make a stop but my foot tripped, making me fall. Then, it felt like time slowed down. What the?

My eyes squeezed close as I held onto my hard broom tight. I suddenly felt warm. A pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. "Got'cha." I heard him. That f*cking bastard. I opened my eyes and expected it to be someone else. But... it was really him... that f*cking Butch. "Oh, hell no."

Our faces were so close to each other. I can feel his lips near mine! F*ck! My face flushed. I lowered my face to avoid him seeing it. "Get. Off." I demanded. "Hai, hai. No need to be cold." He told me as he walked backwards first before letting go of me. I turned around as I quickly sat in my feet, still holding my hard broom. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. My heart kept on beating like it was gonna EXPLODE! Sh*t! What's wrong with me?!

I felt my cheeks heat up again. Oh, no. Not this feeling again! "Hey, Kauro!" I heard his voice again. Oh, what now?!

*THUG!*

I bumped my head in a tree. "Kaoru!" Momoko, Miyako and Butch chorused. I fell in my butt and I held my nose. "Iiiiitaaaaaiiii!" I let out a cry, holding my nose. The impact again. It really hurts!

I heard the punks laughing. I shot them a glare and they pretended to be scared. Then, they laughed again. I growled again. I suddenly felt someone hoist me up. I looked at the person.

Oh, f*ck... "hey, are you alright?" Butch asked as he scanned my face, like what happened yesterday. I heard some snickers. I glared at Momoko and Miyako.

Butch sighed in relief. He suddenly threw his hand in front of me. I stared at it in confusion. "What?" I asked, raising a brow.

"My handkerchief." He replied. "Huh? Your what?" I asked. "My-hand-ker-chief." He said. Oh, yeah. "Sorry, I forgot." I said casually as I took something in my pocket.

"Here." I said as I handed it to him. It was clean now. No blood on it. "Thanks, Kaoru-chan~" he said as he pinched my cheek. "Ow! Stop that! And don't call me that." I said as I pushed away his hand.

"So, get lost, assh*le." I said as I walked away. Momoko and Miyako went beside me. "Hey, Kaoru," Miyako started.

"What was that all about?" Momoko asked with a smirk. My face flushed. "I-it was n-nothing." I said as I walked going to my locker. "Really~? Then how can you explain that blushing face of yours, huh?" Momoko asked making me blush more.

"You've got to tell us what happened between you and Butch yesterday, Kaoru-chan!" Miyako said, fangirling. "Whatever, guys. Nothing, I mean nothing happened between us." I said as I opened my locker but was closed again by someone. I glared at this someone.

"What the f*ck are you doing, Brute?" I asked. "You. What the f*ck are you doing, Kaoru?" She asked back. "Huh? What are you talking about? You must've been crazy." I said as I opened my locker but was slammed close again by Brute.

"Listen here, motherf*cker. Don't get near around Butch or else you'll face the consequences." She threatened. I scoffed at her. "As if that's gonna happen, b*tch." I said as I opened my locker and took my stuffs but then it was once again slammed close.

"Do you want a fight, wh*re?" She asked. I smirked. "Oh, hell, I want to." I told her.

~*~

Butch's POV

"Come on!" A boy said as he dragged his friend towards a crowd. "What's happening?" Brick asked. "Is there something happening?" Boomer asked.

"We're about to find out." I told them and we ran off going to the crowd. "This is a girl fight! You can do it!"

"I bet she'll win!"

"Nah, she's too weak to beat her!"

We heard students. Damn, what's happening? "Kaoru! Stop it!" I heard Momoko said. "You might get hurt!" Miyako said next.

"Ha! I'm never gonna back down to this sl*t." I heard Kaoru. I felt worry as I looked along the crowd.

"Oh, you'll regret calling me that, you sh*t." I heard Brute. "Oh, hell, I won't." Kaoru said. I heard some fists and some kicks.

"Go on, Brute! You won't let that b*tch steal Butch from you, will ya?" I heard Berserk. Wait, what? "Hmp! Whatever." I heard Brat said. I finally saw what was happening.

Brute landed a solid hit in Kaoru's cheek. "Kaoru!" Both her friends yelled for her name. "You'll pay for that!" Kaoru said as she kicked Brute at her side.

"F*ck you, b*tch!" Brute yelled as she kneed Kaoru in her stomach but Kaoru dodged and hit her in her cheek. Kaoru walked up to the lying Brute as she started getting up.

"Want another, Brute?" Kaoru asked. She was about to hit her when Brute caught her fist and punched her in her stomach. Kaoru flew back. Good thing that she was caught by her friends.

"Kaoru, stop this already." Momoko said. "Please." Miyako pleaded. "Ha! Don't interrupt. This is my fight." Kaoru said as she got up. "Does that hurt?" Brute asked, mocking her.

"Ha! Not even alittle." Kaoru replied, smirking. "Stop it, Kaoru!"

"It's too late to back off!" Berserk yelled. I watched the fight with amusement. "Hey, dude. Aren't you suppose to stop them?" Brick asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"Nah, I don't have to. Besides, they're fighting for me." I said with my smile.

"Why did I have this kind of brother?" Boomer asked.

"Seriously. He's such a pervert..." Brick said, making me a bit irk. "What kind of brothers did I get?" I whispered.

"Kaoru!!" Both Miyako and Momoko chorused. I quickly looked at what was happening and Kaoru was down in the floor. She shakingly got up but was once again collided in the floor by Brute kicking her knee.

"Kaoru!" The two chorused again. "Brute! Stop this!" Momoko started. "We promise we'll never gonna bother you again!" Miyako said next.

"No, guys... I will... beat the crap... out of her..." Kaoru said but then Brute punched her stomach making Kaoru spit out blood.

"Oh, f*ck no—" before I could even step to help Kaoru, Brute interrupted me. "Butch, honey, let us be. This b*tch is just blocking our way to be together." Brute said as she glared at Kaoru. As Kaoru heard what I said, "never gonna happen. Kaoru isn't that kind of girl.", she quickly grabbed Brute's ankle then put her down in the floor and stomped her stomach.

"Damn you, f*cking bastard. I hope I can kill you now. I'll definitely beat you into pieces." She said. She smirked as she saw how Brute was already sufficating.

"So, night-night, Brute." Kaoru said as she did the last blow making Brute unconscious.

(A/N: I can never make a better fighting scene... *sighs* I need to make my stupid ass function...)