I: First Day Of School Is A Pain In The Ass

On with the show~ me is currently in me school. Damn! Me eyes burns! Me make-up looks like it's melting! Kyaaaa! (Me is having a pictorial so, yeah, me is still Kinder 2 XDDD jk! Still Grade six!)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Momoko's POV

I walked going to school. Oh my! Today's first day of school! As I was in the school gates, there was my two best friends. Miyako, waving while Kaoru is tapping her foot in the ground.

"Hey, guys-"

"You overslept again, aren't you?" Kaoru spoke. I laughed nervously. We just walked going inside.

"What's wrong with the ruffs?" I started a conversation. "I think they really have amnesia..." Miyako said, looking in the ground while walking.

"Guys, it can be a pretend, you know? They can fool us. They'll destroy us." Kaoru said. "Well, who knows? It can be true, you know?" I said as I continued walking.

"Also, their forehead did bleed. That might be the cause of their amnesia!" Miyako stated. "True." I said. "Also! Did you notice that they became taller than us?" I asked. Kaoru shrugged.

"Let's just go." She said. We two nodded. We went going inside the school, talking.

"Yeah, and I even asked Obba-cha-ow!" Miyako exclaimed as she fell in her butt. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Kaoru yelled at the person.

"Huh? What do you mean? It's her fault for not looking on the way, baka." We heard the spoiled brat's voice. She has blonde pigtails but hers is long. I glared at them.

"Oh my~ so they're still here?" The auburn girl with ribbons to tie her hair up asked, mocking us.

"Shut up, bastard!" Kaoru yelled. "HUH?! DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?!" The ravenette with short hair that looks like a boy cut demanded to Kaoru.

"Kaoru! I'm alright." Miyako said as she stood up and pulled Kaoru. "No, Miyako! These bastards are gonna pay." Kaoru said as she pulled her arm away.

"Pay what? We didn't do anything." Berserk, the auburn girl, said with that stupid grin. "You bi-"

"Kaoru." I called as I put my hand in her shoulder. She stopped herself from beating up those punks. "Come on. Let's go." I said as I grabbed Miyako's and Kaoru's hands and dragged them with me.

Who are they? They are the Powerpunk Girls. They're having their so-called 'fun' whenever they bully someone. So, yeah, they are bullies. And they are one of the PPGZ's, which is us, enemy. We really hate them.

They transfered here last year, and the horrible year started! Berserk is their leader. I really wanted to kill her. Brat is a spoiled BRAT! Brute is the strongest of them three.

"Sh*t... I could have beat up the crap out of them... they might not see the sun next time!" Kaoru said, making her hands into a fist. "I know what you feel, Kaoru. But... you just can't." I said. We three sighed.

~*~

We went to our classroom. "Oh, hey, Kaoru! Momoko! Miyako!" Himeko greeted. Wait...

"You're here?!" Kaoru asked, pointing at her. "I thought you transfered to another school?!" I said. Oh, damn... this is such a pain...

As the bell rang, we went to our seats.

3rd Person's POV

As the three sat in their seats, Ms. Keane came inside and greeted her students. The students greeted back. As Ms. Keane was speaking, Momoko and Kaoru payed no attention until they heard a very familiar voice.