Caught Up

Chris

Couple Days Later

I don't know, but ever since me and Vanessa slept together, shits been crazy. I've been feeling for both girls, and it's driving me crazy. One minute I'm all about Lex, next I'm dealing with Vanessa and her damn hormones. I felt like working tonight, so I texted King.

"Ayyee, you got some work for me?"p

I waited but he never replied. Great. I ain't got shit to do today. Mike ain't answering his phone. I was bout to toss my phone when Dion called.

"What up?" I answered

"Yo nigga.!! Happy Birthday.!! I know exactly what you want for your birthday" Dion said as he then played a part from 2 Chainz Birthday Song

"Awww shit."

"What?"

"I forgot about today."

"Nigga how you forget your birthday?"

"With all the shit going on."

"Damn, dealing with that baby momma drama yet?"

"Naw, worse. You know how I am bout Lex, but now I'm feeling like that for Vanessa."

"Damn bruh."

"Shit. Ayyee look I'ma hit you later Mom's calling."

"Aight."

I switched over.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. Happy Birthday.!!"

"Thanks Ma."

"What's wrong? You sound down?"

"Nothing much. Just tryna get my day situated."

"Well, I was calling to say happy birthday."

"Aight."

My mom moved to New York to branch out her business. Chase is out on tour looking for new talent.

******

Alexis

Ever since me and Sylvester had sex, I've been feeling for him more. I mean Chris will always have a place in my heart but I feel like I need to move on. Sylvester makes me feel like a new person. I still love Chris, it's just I'm willing to see how things between me and Sylvester will be.

"Hey." Sylvester said walking up and kissing me on my cheek. I asked him to meet me at the park so we could talk.

"Hey."

"What's up?" He sat down

"I need to know how things are going to be with us. I mean we've known eachother for damn near 2 months and I wanna know what we're doing."

"I mean......... I got mad love for you. You know I would do anything for you and little momma. Even though she ain't my daughter. I wouldn't mind being there for her."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying in a month I'm moving to Florida......... and I want you and CiAira to come."

"What?"

"I know it might seem like a lot but think about it. You can still finish school and then we can be out of here."

"I'll have to see. Plus I gotta talk to Chris."

"I understand that he is CiAira's Dad, so talk to him and think about it. I gotta head to work. I'll call you tonight." He kissed my cheek

"Can you watch CiAira for me?"

"Sure. I don't mind." He walked away

Damn. This is crazier than I expected.

*****

Michael

My boy party bout to be tight. He been out of it lately. He think I'm throwing a kick back but everybody bout to be here. My nigga turning 19 we gotta get turnt up.!!

"Bae? What you think bout my outfit?" I asked Ashley

"Looks good."

I'm wearing a leopard print tank top with black skinny jeans and my compton hat. I decided on wearing my chucks with my fit.

"You looking at Daddy pretty hard." I said

"I'm just gonna miss my baby tonight."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"You better not fuck no hoes either nigga." She punched me in my chest

"Damn bae. Why you tripping? You know you the one for me."

"I better be." She pecked my lips

Damn females. Gotta love em but you can hate them at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------

Party next chapter. I'm out but K.O. it's 3:00 out here while it's 6:00 in New York. Goodmorning if ya up, Goodnight cause I'm bout to sleep.!! Enjoy the chapter. A lot of drama to pop up.