Chapter 1 Bitten!

The Paw Patrol were playing outside the lookout but Chase and Skye were inside playing Pup Pup Boogie for a while."Your going down Chase!" Skye said being competitive as always when playing Pup Pup Boogie."No your going down Skye we're both tied I just have to do a tailspin and I win."

"Uh oh."Said Skye realizing Chase wasn't good at doing the tailspin so she went with it."Tailspin!" Chase did the tailspin but was about to ace it but spun out of control and crashed into Skye and at that time the pups came in and saw what happened. Chase and Skye were nose to nose blushing.

"Well I guess it's a tie." Chase said laughing then Skye, then the rest of the pups."You know Chase I really like spending time with you I've never had this much fun in Pup Pup Boogie with any pup before we should spend more time together."

"Oh uh thanks Skye I like spending time with you too." Chase started blushing a lot that all the pups can see.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Rocky whispered to Marshall,laughing Chase heard them and growled at them and they stopped laughing

Night

All the pups were sleeping in their pup houses when Ryder called for them through their collars. "Why is there an emergency at night?" Marshall said yawning. They all were at the lookout with their uniforms and Ryder told them the emergency. "Pups listen I don't have time to explain but there's something terrorizing Adventure Bay I need Chase with his spy gear,Skye with her helicopter to see if she can see anyone from her helicopter,Marshall and his medic abilities,and Rubble so he can clear the debris that might be around lets go pups." All the pups got in their vehicles and headed to the city and started to split up. A while later Chase started sneaking around and saw a wolf trapping Marshall,Chase jumped out of the bush and bit the wolf and pushed the wolf back and checked if Marshall was ok. "You ok Marshall?"

"I'm fine Chase have you seen Ryder?" Marshall said with concern. "Yeah I'm fine but I haven't seen Ryder I was sneaking around until I saw you about to get eaten by that wolf." Marshall laughed but quickly stopped and yelled to Chase that the wolf was behind him.

The wolf jumped on Chase and bit him on his paw and Ryder and the rest of the pups came to help but the wolf already ran off into the woods. "Chase are you ok." Ryder said to Chase but Chase wasn't feeling so good and fell to the ground and went unconscious. "Oh no Chase, Ryder is he ok." Skye said worried about him. "I don't know let's head back to the lookout and check."

At the lookout

Ryder told Marshall to check Chase's paw and it wasn't broken so Marshall patched it up and left Chase in the lookout so he can rest. "Ryder I patched Chase's paw up and I left him in the Lookout so he can rest."

"Thanks Marshall your a good friend to him." Ryder said smiling. "Well he did save me from that wolf." Marshall said reassuring.

The next day

Chase woke up with a headache and saw Skye sleeping next to him. "Uh Skye wake up." Chase nudged her a little bit and eventually she woke up.

"Oh hey Chase....wait Chase!" Skye backed away from Chase blushing a lot but Chase was confused. "Skye what's wrong?"

"Well when Marshall and Ryder brought you back from the lookout and Marshall patched you up I got worried that something might happen so I slept with you I hope you didn't mind." Chase told Skye it was ok and asked if it was breakfast yet. "Not yet but maybe they'll wake up in a few." Chase and Skye were talking for few minutes when Chase started to get a "little" hungry he told Skye he was hungry so he walked to the fridge and saw some steak and he ate it all and Skye saw it

"Uh Chase are you ok?" Skye said,worried. "Yeah I'm fine why are you asking me that Skye?"

"Well you seem a little too hungry for just waking up." Skye said with concern "Well Skye I'm just really hungry it's like I didn't eat anything for 3 days straight!" Chase said as he howled. "Chase your not acting like your self." Skye said a bit scared. "I feel fine Skye I just have an urge to howl and an urge to eat meat."

"Uh ok Chase but if you need anything just come tell me." Skye said as she said leaving the lookout. "I wonder what's wrong with Chase I worry about him when he's not the serious and happy Chase I know. I think I like Chase!"

"Hey Skye." Said Rocky just waking up. "Ahh oh hey Rocky I thought you were Chase you scared me Rocky."

"So what was going on with Chase I heard him howl is he ok?" Said Rocky concerned. "Oh he was just a little hungry but he ate some steak and he howled because he told me he had an urge to howl I've never seen him like this before Rocky. I'm really worried about him." Skye said and when they were done talking they went back inside the lookout and saw Chase and started laughing.

"What, why are you laughing?" Chase growled at them and they told him why they were laughing. "Well when did have that mark on your forehead?" Rocky went to his pup house to get a mirror and came back and gave Chase the mirror. "What the? Should I tell Ryder about this?" Chase was shocked to see something he had never seen before and he was hoping Ryder would know something about that. "I look so weird with this mark on me." Ryder and the rest of the pups walked in and Marshall went to talk to Chase. "Chase why do you have that mark on your head. Also how's that paw feeling?"

"I don't know how I got this mark but my paw feels ok can you see if it healed." Marshall unwrapped Chase's bandage and saw that it was fully healed. "That's really weird how can a bite mark like that heal overnight?"

"I have no idea but at least it doesn't hurt anymore." Marshall and Chase walked outside the lookout and told Ryder that Chase's paw healed. Chase walked to his pup house and laid down and looked at his paw and saw a mark on his paw. "What is up with these marks I have? I might as well not show Ryder and the rest they'll just get too worried."

Night

"Good night pups!" Ryder said to the pups before they went to sleep. All the pups went to their pup houses and went to sleep. Chase looked at his paw and it started to glow. "What's happening to me. *howls*"