Chapter 5 Captured!

The pups were all playing outside the Lookout except for Chase,who was sleeping in his pup house.

"Hey pups do you think we should wake up Chase?" Asked Rubble

"No but I got a better idea." Said Marshall smiling.

"What's your idea Marshall?" Skye said "We prank him." Marshall said

"What?! Marshall,Chase has through a lot do you think a prank on him would cheer him up." Said Skye angrily

"Fine." Marshall said as the pups went back to playing tag. After a while the pups went inside the Lookout to watch Apollo while Chase woke up and went inside the Lookout. "Hey Chase." Rocky said walking to Chase. "Hey Rocky what are you pups watching." Chase said. "Well you know the only show we watch." Rocky said as Chase started to leave the Lookout. "Oh yeah. Well you pups have fun I'm gonna go for a walk through the city to clear my mind off things." Chase said before leaving.

"Wait Chase can I go with you." Skye said with huge puppy eyes and so did Rocky. Chase groaned at them doing the puppy eyes. "Fine." Chase said.

"Yay!" Skye and Rocky said following Chase out the Lookout. The pups walked to the city and asked Chase what he needed to clear off his mind.

"Well the three things I wanna clear my mind off of is being half wolf and half pup and the other what Fang or Mayor Humdinger want with me." Chase said "But that's only two things Chase." Rocky said. "Never mind the third one it's personal." Chase said as he started to blush. "Is it a pup crush?" Rocky said teasing Chase. "I said NEVERMIND IT!" Chase said yelling at Rocky. "Ok sorry jeez not my fault you like somepup but I'll stop Chase." Rocky said. After a while of walking they went to the pup park to play hide and seek.

"Ok Chase you count while we hide." Skye said as she ran to hide. While Chase was counting he heard Skye scream and when he turned around he saw Fang grabbing her. "Fang let her go, Rocky come here." Fang got his claws near Skye's neck. "Back up mutt or she dies." Fang whistled and two wolves came out some bushes. "Take care of them while I take her to the cave." Chase and Rocky started to bite and scratch the wolves but one wolves bit Rocky and he fell to the ground and the wolf kept stepping on him and scratching him. "Rocky!" Chase pushed the wolf off him and pounced the wolf that was hurting Rocky and started to bite the wolf. "You ok Rocky come on I'm gonna call Marshall to come here and check if your alright." Chase said as the two wolves ran away limping and calling Marshall. Chase got one of the wolves and grabbed him back to where they were fighting. "I'm gonna make you suffer for hurting my friend." Chase said as he started to claw at him and bite him. Rocky was shocked as he saw Chase's muzzle with blood. "Your next pup!" Chase said grinning evilly. "Chase what are you doing! Please stop. We're friends." Chase snapped out of it and saw what he did. "Rocky what's happening to me!" Chase said as he started to tear up. "I'm a monster Rocky." Chase said to Rocky as the pups arrived to the scene. "Oh my. What happened here pups."

"Chase had to do it Ryder he saved me." Rocky said defending Chase. "Rocky let me check if your injured." Marshall said while getting the X Ray from his pup pack. Chase got Fang's scent and started to follow it leaving the pups behind. "Pups go after him I'll take Rocky to Katie's." The pups started to follow Chase while Ryder to Rocky to Katie's.

At the Cave

"What do you want with me." Skye said as Fang looked at her evilly. "Perhaps I didn't introduce myself little pup I'm Fang and guess what. I'm the one who bit Chase." Fang said. "What! You made him into a wolf!" Skye said.

"Ding ding ding bingo you got the answer pup." Fang said as Chase arrived at the cave. "Chase!" Skye said happy to see him.

"Well the German shepherd has arrived for the grand finale. You get to see your friend die in front of you." Fang said grabbing Skye and putting his claws to her neck. "Fang don't do it!" Chase said. "Just kidding that's not the grand finale.... You are!" Said Fang "WHAT!!"

"Oh yes in a few short minutes you will lose control of yourself and will be feral and you will never be the same again." Fang said. Chase tackled Fang as the rest of the pups found Chase and Skye in the cave. "Guys we need to leave now!" Skye said as Chase got his claws on Fang's neck. "Any last words Fang." Chase said. "Yeah if you kill me you will be changed Chase. Look at your friends they are terrified of you. They know you will become feral as soon as you kill me." Fang said smiling at Chase evilly. "Stop lying to me!!!" Chase yelled at him. "Oh and one more thing I made you this way Chase. I bit you and made into a monster." Fang said before Chase sliced his claws through his neck. "That's payback Fang." Chase fell to the ground growling and snarling at the pups he aimed at Skye and pounced on her scratching her ferociously on the chest when Zuma pushed him off her and Chase bit Zuma on the arm before Marshall sprayed water at him and checked on Skye. "Chase snap out of it your not like this!" Zuma said. Chase started to back up and hold his head with his paws and fell to the floor.

"Pups help me please!" Chase said howling in pain. "Chase is that really you?" Rubble said. "Rubble please help me, get this out of me!!!" Rubble started to get closer to Chase but Chase started growl at him, Rubble took a step back and Chase was about to attack him but stopped. "I can't control it that longer pups get out of here NOW!!!!" Chase said as the pups began to leave the cave and headed to Katie's.

At Katie's

"Marshall how is she." Ryder said

Marshall didn't say anything just walked away while the pups started to tear up.

"Ryder I have some bad news and good news." Marshall said with his ears lowered.

In the woods

Feral Chase started to roam around the woods when he saw the pond from when he ran away a few weeks ago. He looked at it and saw the normal version of himself.

(Normal Chase)

"Chase look at yourself you hurt the girl you love and you also hurt your friends, your not this Chase your the police pup Chase the one that says Chase is on the case and these paws uphold the laws don't you remember any of that."

Feral Chase slashed at the water leaving his normal reflection gone. Chase kept walking through the woods when he saw the Lookout. He started getting flashbacks of his normal self.

"Chase is on the Case!"

"Skye! Your ok I was so worried! I mean uh excellent flying."

"These paws uphold the laws."

Chase walked toward the Lookout and went inside and started getting more flashbacks.

"Come on dude you can't beat the champion of Pup Pup Boogie."

"Chase I'll teach how to play Pup Pup Boogie."

"I'm so glad I can spend time with you Chase."

Chase started to whimper and laid down on the floor.

"I'm just a monster."