Chapter 6 Feral Chase!

"The bad news is Chase is a feral animal and he's not Chase anymore. The good news is that Skye will survive but I don't know if she'll ever forgive Chase for what he did." Marshall said while bandaging Zuma's paw. "Ow I know I won't because he bit my paw." Zuma said.

"Pups let's bring Skye back to the Lookout she'll probably be ok by tomorrow." Ryder said while carrying Skye to Marshall's truck. "Let's go pups." Ryder said as the pups followed him to the Lookout.

Back at the Lookout

Chase was laying down inside the Lookout when he heard the pup's arrive. Chase got in defensive position as the pups walked in and Chase jumped on Ryder and started to growl at him. "Chase please stop I'm Ryder your owner, your friend." Ryder said as Chase started to whimper and put his both paws on his head and started to growl again at the pups. "Chase don't make me do this." Ryder pulled out a tranquilizer that Katie gave him due to hearing about what happened to Chase. "Chase snap out of it it's us your friends and family." Rocky said.

"R-Rocky?" Chase said before growling and snarling again. "Yeah Chase it's us you can fight this just take control!"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD FANG!!!!" Chase yelled before dashing out the Lookout and into the woods. "Wait why did he say Fang. Unless Fang is controlling him!" Rocky said. "But how that's impossible he killed Fang in cold blood." Zuma said. "I don't know but we got to find him before Fang or whatever controls him forever." Rocky said before leaving the Lookout to find Chase."

(Chase's mind)

"Hello Chase."

"Fang! What how did you.."

"You should've listened before you killed me."

"No leave me ALONE!!!"

"No Chase your mine to control forever."

"No!!!"

Chase was in the woods but found a way into the city and started to run towards Mr. Porters restaurant.

"Let's pay a little friend a visit."

"Please stop!"

"I won't stop until I'm done Chase!"

Chase couldn't control himself anymore and his eyes started turning red as he growling at the people out side his restaurant. Mr. porter walked outside and saw Chase growling at him. He ran inside calling the Paw Patrol.
"Pups please come over here Chase is acting crazy I need your help." Mr. Porter said as he heard Alex scream.

"Alex!" Mr. Porter said running out the building finding Alex trying to climb his treehouse getting away from Chase. The Paw Patrol got to the scene seeing Chase growling at Mr. Porter.

"Chase stop!" Ryder said as Chase turned to look at him. Chase's eyes turned back to the brown he had.

"Ryder?" Chase said

"Yeah Chase it's us your friends." Ryder said as Chase started walking towards him.

"No Chase we're not done yet!"

Chase stopped and his eyes started to turn red again as he pounced on Rubble. Marshall pushed Chase off of Rubble and started to tell him about the time Chase saved him from Fang that night. Chase's eyes started to turn back to normal.

"What!! That's impossible I should have complete control over you!"

"Not anymore Fang."

Chase walked to Marshall and hugged him. "Thanks Marshall and the rest of you pups. Mr. Porter I'm sorry for what I did I couldn't control myself." Chase said as he started tear up. "Hey Chase it's ok it's over now come on let's go back to the Lookout." Ryder said as the pups got in their vehicles. "Hey Skye can I go in your vehicle with you?" Chase said blushing a little. "Sure Chase." Skye said smiling, they both flew back to the Lookout while they were both talking. "Well I've never been this high in the sky before." Chase said as Skye giggled. The pups were inside the Lookout while Chase and Skye got out Skye's helicopter and were talking. "Hey Skye um look I'm sorry for what I did to you I just couldn't control myself I hope you can forgive me, I know you won't but-" Chase was shushed by Skye. "I'll always forgive you Chase." Skye said as she hugged Chase. "Thanks Skye but I know that I won't forgive myself for the things I've done." Chase said lowering his ears. "Don't beat yourself up over it Chase now come on let's go inside the Lookout." Skye said as the two pups walked into the Lookout.

As the pups were watching Apollo, Zuma told Chase how Fang was controlling him. "I don't know how he was but Zuma I'm sorry for biting your paw." Chase said lowering his ears. "It's ok Chase at least it wasn't anything bad." Zuma said as Chase laid down whimpering. "I know what will cheer you up Chase." Skye said as Chase looked at her. "What." Chase said as began to stand back up. "All of us playing Pup Pup Boogie!" Skye said as Chase smiled and the pups began to play.

Night

"Good night pups." Ryder said as the pups went to their pup houses. "Hey Chase can I sleep with you in your pup house." Skye said blushing. "Um ok Skye." Chase said also blushing. After a few hours of the pups sleeping Chase's head started to hurt. "Ugh why does my head hurt. I'll just go inside the Lookout and get some water." Chase said but as he left his pup house he started feeling different. "It's not a full moon tonight I shouldn't be turning into a wolf." Chase said as he fell to ground growling and grunting. Chase's fur started to change and his teeth started to become sharper. Chase was turning into a wolf even though it wasn't a full moon he didn't understand what was happening. Chase was a full wolf and he didn't feel any control over his wolf self.

"Hello Chase."

"What! How did you. No your not here anymore!"

"Chase you can't get rid of me!"

Wolf Chase's eyes started to turn red as he headed to his pup house.

*Knock, Knock*

Skye woke up noticing that Chase wasn't next to her and she wondered if that was Chase knocking. As soon as she opened it she was met with Wolf Chase's red eyes. "Ch-Chase!" Skye said as Wolf Chase was growling at her.

"Chase isn't here anymore!"  Wolf Chase said as Fang's voice. "Fang? What did you do!" Skye said. "Oh well now when he turns into a wolf I have total control over him and there's nothing you can do little pup." Skye manages to escape from Wolf Chase and run into the Lookout and lock the doors. "Fine you want to play like that I'll just kill your other friends!" Wolf Chase said as Fang's voice. "No please!"  Skye said as she started to open the door. Ryder heard the commotion and woke up to turn on the cameras in the first floor. He saw Wolf Chase pounce on Skye, He quickly grabbed his tranquilizer Katie gave him and went to the first floor. He shot Wolf Chase with the tranquilizer and he began to get dizzy and went unconscious. The pups ran to the Lookout and saw what happened. "Skye what happened I thought Chase wasn't like this anymore." Ryder said as Skye left the Lookout and started to tear up. "That wasn't Chase it was Fang controlling him taking over his body he even spoke as him, I don't know what are we going to do." Skye said before walking to Chase's pup house and crying herself to sleep.

A/N

I hope you guys like this chapter for this book comment if anything is wrong in the chapter I'll fix it but anyways thanks for all the votes and I passed 70 followers thx so much guys.