Chapter 4 Mind Controlled!

"Wakey wakey Chase." Fang said evilly after clawing Chase's chest."What do you want with me Fang. Why did you even capture me. What did I ever do to you?" Chase said

"Oh you didn't do anything. Someone really wants you though." Fang said. Chase spat some blood on his face and Fang scratched him on the face revealing three claw marks on his left eye.

"I guess your that eager to know who it is, huh Chase. Oh and one more don't worry about Emma she's not with us anymore." Fang moved away from Chase to show Mayor Humdinger entering the cave and telling Fang about what happened. Chase was so enraged by this that he managed to break free and tackle Fang and scratch him on the chest. Fang pushed Chase off and knocked him out. "Take him to Foggy Bottom. I think it's time for what I've been working on."

Time lapse to Foggy Bottom

Chase woke up in a daze and overheard Humdinger talking. "Once I finish this and put it on Chase he'll be mine to control." Chase thought to himself "I'm gonna be controlled by Humdinger oh no what if he makes me hurt people at Adventure Bay or worse what if he makes me hurt my friends."

Chase started to silently crawl his way out until he bumped into cat Skye and started to sneeze and Mayor Humdinger turned and saw him and told the cats to go after him. Chase looked around for a way out and did but when he found his way out he saw a full moon in the sky and started to transform into a wolf right in front of Mayor Humdinger. Mayor Humdinger grabbed a chip and placed it in Chase's collar. Chase started to growl at the cats and the cats backed up scared. Mayor Humdinger pressed a button and Chase immediately got shocked and howled. "Now Chase you will be mine to control!"

Back at the lookout (Night)

"Pups wake up I think I know where Chase is." Ryder said urgently. The pups got up and walked to the Lookout elevator. "Ready for action Ryder." Marshall said shyly. "Ok pups I think I might know where Chase is." Ryder said. "Where do you think he is." Asked the pups. "I think he might be in Foggy Bottom." The pups gasped and immediately got in their vehicles and headed to Foggy Bottom.

Time lapse to Foggy Bottom

"Come on pups we have to find Chase."
Ryder and the pups went to Mayor Humdingers lair and saw Chase sleeping with a different collar on. The pups slowly crept in and went to grab Chase and went back out. "Chase wake up. Chase wake up." Skye nudged Chase a little but he still wouldn't wake up so they decided to take him back to the lookout.

Back at the lookout (Morning)

"Hey Ryder can I ask you something." Rocky said a bit worried. "What is it Rocky?"

"Don't you think it was way too easy to get Chase from Mayor Humdinger's lair?" Asked Rocky confused.

"Nah don't worry about it Rocky we got Chase back and Mayor Humdinger can't get Chase back." Said Ryder.

After awhile Chase woke up and was inside the Lookout. "What the? I guess I must've had a bad dream because last thing I remember is getting shocked but I guess it was all a dream." Chase got up and walked out the lookout to see all the pups playing outside. "Hey pups."  "Chase!" All the pups said with excitement. "So Chase what did Humdinger want with you." Asked Marshall confused. "Wait what?" Asked Chase. "You know we found you in Mayor Humdingers lair." Said Rocky.

"So it wasn't a dream." Chase said to himself quietly. "I really don't know what he wanted with me. But let's just forget about it and let's play Pup pup Boogie." All the pups agreed and went inside the lookout.

Back at Mayor Humdingers lair

"The Paw Patrol thinks their safe but let's just wait until they see." Mayor Humdinger pressed the button on the remote and turned on a tracking chip that was in the collar he put.

"Let's see if this mind control chip really works. Come on kittens let's go to Adventure Bay." Mayor Humdinger said as he was pressing a button on the control.

Back at the Lookout

The pups were watching Zuma and Skye play Pup Pup Boogie while Ryder went out to get some dog food. Zuma and Skye were head to head on Pup Pup Boogie and Skye was winning. "I don't feel so good." Chase said as he left the Lookout. Marshall and Rocky followed him out the Lookout. "Chase are you ok?" Chase started to growl at Marshall and Rocky. "Uh Marshall you thinking what I'm thinking?" "Run?" "Yeah." Rocky and Marshall ran back to the Lookout. "Pups something is wrong with Chase he was growling at us so we ran here." Marshall said worried. "Ryder come in Chase is acting weird, he's trying to attack us!" Rocky said as Chase started to claw at the glass. "Hold on pups I'm coming!" Ryder said getting on his ATV heading back to the Lookout.

The pups started to back up from the sliding doors and headed to the elevator as Chase started to break the glass from the sliding doors, the elevator doors closed and Rocky got a good look at Chase's collar. "Wait a minute I know that collar design somewhere." Rocky said as Chase started to growl again. Ryder arrived at the Lookout and saw Chase, Rocky touched his pup tag and told Ryder and the pups to hold down Chase while he gets the collar off of him. Ryder did as instructed and so did the pups. Rocky got close and took Chase's collar off but Chase bit his paw in the process. Rocky yelped and ripped Chase's collar off of him and Marshall went to see if he was alright. "Ugh what happened. Why do I taste blood?" Chase said as he licked the blood off his muzzle. "Chase you started to growl at Rocky and Marshall then you tried to attack us! Are you insane Chase." Skye said as Chase lowered his ears,sad to what Skye said to him.

"Wait Skye it wasn't him look at this collar he had on." Rocky showed Skye the collar and Skye was shocked. "So It wasn't Chase acting all feral? Mayor Humdinger wanted Chase to hurt us so Ryder can make him leave the Paw Patrol. When Chase heard this he started to growl. "I'm gonna kill him for this! Trying to make me hurt my family." Chase said still growling.

"Ryder I knew it was way too easy to get Chase out of Himdingers Lair." Rocky said. All the pups calmed Chase down and they headed back into the Lookout.

"Darn it they freed Chase from Mayor Humdinger's control I guess it's time Chase knows who bit him now." Fang said evilly while looking at the bite that Chase did to him that night. He started walking away from the Lookout and back to the cave.

Back at the Cave

"Mr. Humdinger the pups got the mind control chip of Chase's collar I guess you failed Humdinger." Fang said.

"Darn it ok I've had enough of this." Mayor Humdinger said angrily. "What do you want me to do about it Humdinger."

"I want you to capture a certain pup and bring it here." Mayor Humdinger said evilly.

"Which pup?" Fang said. "This one." Mayor Humdinger said while showing a picture of Skye. "You got it." Fang said leaving the cave and headed back to the Lookout.