New home in Forks Washington

We pulled up and I got out and opened the back door and shook my sisters "Bea! ariana! get up babes were here" I say letting them stretch and I walk to the trunk and grab my school bag and hears the moving truck pull into the drive way. "Mom which bedroom is mine?" I ask her holin my phone and school bag in one hand. "The one that faces the woods." She says as she goes to open the back other truck. I nodd and walk into the house knowinit was already home sweet home. I walking into my room and put my stuff down and went downstairs and got some more boxes.

Skip to 4hrs later

Were finally done with the whole house. "Girls come eat" mom says and we all run downstairs. "Thanks mom" we say and I grab two plates for Ariana and Bea as they sit down at the table. Then I put my plate down and I make us all drinks "thanks sissy" my sisters say "thanks hun" my mom says. "So Laney are you excited about school?" "Mom I'm going to be the new girl" "don't worry sissy if anybody messes with you with got them" Bea said and Ariana nodded "and if someone is messing with either of you I'll get them" "awe my babies" mom said gushing over how sweet we were to each other. When we finished dinner I put all the plates in the dishwasher. "Ariana, Bea come on one of you guys into the shower come on." I say going to both of their rooms. "I'll go Ariana you wait" she said sassy going into the hall bathroom that her and Ariana share, that made me laugh and I went to my own bathroom and took a shower and when I was done I dried my hair and curled it while putting them into bobby pins. Then I laid in my comfy Ned and instantly fell asleep.