parking lot crisis.

So walking into school I noticed the Bella was back again. She was gone hiking. But anyway I walk past her in the cafeteria, Making eye contact as I walk away from her as she's talking to Rosalie. "Laney" I heard and turned around and saw Angela calling me. "Yes?" "Let me see this new tattoo you got with jessica" I giggled and pulled my sweater sleeves up so she could see them. "That's cool." She said and I nodded "I know right" then the bell ring for last period. I sat down in my seat next to Bella "Hi I didn't introduce my self properly the other day. I'm Bella Cullen and your Laney miller." I nodded and (Bella is the mind reader along with Edward. Laney is a shield) she looked confused while looking at me. "You like the rain" "your asking me about the weather?" She smiles "yeah I guess" "well I don't like The or rain." "The why why did you move to the wettest place in the contenetial us" "I needed a freash start." "I'm sorry but your very difficult for me to read." "Hey did you get contacts" "no why." "Your eyes were black last time I saw you and now there a golden color" "its the Florenceesence." She said then she walked away.

I was leaning against my car when I heard screeching. I turned around and saw Tyler's van losing control. As it got closer to me, I still didn't move.I was scared but I didn't move so when an arm wrapped around my waist and one shot in front of me stopping the van I was scared. Me and Bella were just staring at eachother, then she left and everybody ran over here screaming at me asking if I was okay and Tyler kept apologizing.

Mom bursted into the room with her nurse uniform on."Oh hunny, me and you are going to talk later." She said pointing at Tyler. "Mom I'm okay." "You could have been killed" "well I wasn't so" she sighed and then this blonde doctor with gelled back hair and a kind smile walked in. " I heard that a nurse of ours daughter was here." He said. "Hi Dr.Cullen" said my mom. "Now Laney look into the light and follow it. Seems as if you didn't have an accident at all" "well if it wasnt for bella I would be dead." "Bella? Your daughter" mom said and Dr. Cullen nodded. "I'm sorry Laney i-" he WS cut off by my mom closing the curtain. "Seems like you were very lucky."

We were walking out "you should call your dad." I looked at her with wide eyes "you told him" she shrugged and said "call him. I have to go fill out these papers." She said holing my school bag. I walked into a hallway and saw Bella,Edward,Rosalie and doctor Cullen talking about what happened. Then they saw me and turned "can I talk to you" I asked Bella and she walked over here with a mean face. "How did you get to me so fast" "I was standing right next to you Laney." "No you were over by your car across the lot. You stopped the you pushed with your hand, I dont-" "well no ones going to believe you" "I wasn't going to tell anyone" and she walked away.

Wow that was weird. I said as I'm in my bed after thinking I saw Bella while I was talking to my dad. I got off the phone with him and went to sleep.