Prom. with bella

I walked downstairs with my cast on in my prom dress with my hair curled to see my mom,sisters and girlfriend Bella standing my the bottom of the stairs smiling at me. I smiled at her and she had her hair curled and she had on this really pretty blue dress. "Oh my baby" my mom said kissing my cheek. "Lacey" my sisters say and hug my waist "okay let me get a picture, Bella get in to" my mom said holding up her phone and motion in Bella tort in. Bella put her arm around my waist and my sisters stood on either side of us. Then we left, we pulled up and she helped me out and said "I'll be right back" and walks away as I seat on a concrete seat when I hear "Laney Miller" I turn and see my old friend jacob, "oh hey Jake" "hey umm my dad is paying me $10 to come tell you this." "What is it?" "He wants you to break up with Bella and I quote 'we'll be watching you' whatever that means, want me to tell him to back off." We laughed and I said "yeah and tell him to pay up." I went to stand up and he said "oh let me help you." Grabbing my arm but then it was snatched back by Bella glaring at Jacob " I'll see you later Laney" he says and walks away. "I leave you alone for two seconds and the wolves descend." We laugh and we start walking into the school. "I can't believe your making me do this" I say as we walk up to a guy taking pictures "smile" she says and we both smile. Then as we reach a step into the dance she lifted me up and walked up the stairs then put me down. I saw Eric and Angela by the Dj stand then I saw mike and Jessica I look at her and motion my hands between my breasts and put the tumbs up mouthing 'nice job' she mouths back 'I know' me and Bella walk outside and under this thing where a bunch of other people were dancing and as we started dancing it was like the world only revolved around us at that moment. It was amazing, we started talking and then she dipped me and kissed my neck. Then we danced the night away.