The cullens

I saw Bella and I started walking towards the woods, knowing she would follow me. I stopped in the middle of some trees, "your impossibly fast and strong, your skin is pale white and ice cold, and you speak like, like your from a different time." "You scared?" "No." She pulled my arm harshly, "where are we going?" "The opening where the sun is, you need to see what I look like in the sun light." She says as she walks into the suns rays of light. "Beautiful" I said I'm a trance as her skin sparkles and shines.

I at my house in the kitchen and was eating an apple.when someone knocked on my door and I went to go open it while my sisters and my mom was in the living room watching TV. I opened the door "oh hey Bella" I say as I put my pink hair half up and half down. "Hey Laney your ready." "Yeah. Mom, I'm leaving!!" I yelled into the house as I was walking out of the front door. "Okay bye baby" "bye sissy" my mom and sisters called out "bye love you" I say as I shut the door and walk to Bella's car. "There vampires to?" I ask her "yeah we all are." I nodded and my phone rang and it was Sam and dean saying answer the phone. I looked and it was my mom. "Hello" I spoke into the phone. "Hey Laney me and the girls were going out to eat when my car broke down. Is there anyway I can use ur car?" "Yeah sure. My keys are in my room on my nightstand." I laughed "love you.bye" "love you to bye mom" I say and hang up. "Who was that on your ringtone." Bella asked. "Sam and dean winchester. From supernatural and that's my favorite show." I said and she nodded. "Is it any good?" She asked keeping her eyes on the road. "Oh my gosh yes I love that show. If your interested in people killing demons and other things than its good." I said excitedly. "Oh cool, here we are?" She said as we pull up to a house in the woods. It so pretty, "wow" I say looking at it in awe. We walk in and she brings me into the kitchen. "Hello you must be Lacey, I'm Esme, Bella's mother" said a really nice and pretty lady with dark brown hair and a kind smile as she walked up to me and hugged me. "I hope your hungry your giving us a reason to use the kitchen." She says as she goes back to the chicken. Emmett waves the knife in his hand and Edward smiles at me with his arm wrapped around Katherine. "She already ate." Bella said. Rosalie squeezed the bowl in her hands and it broke all the glass falling onto the floor. "Great, just great. She's going to get is killed" she said angrily, then Alice and jasper walk in and Alice walked up to me and said "oh I can already tell were going to be great friends." She says and hugs me. "I love your hair" she said I smiled at her and then Bella wrapped her arm around my waist. "I would never tell anyone. I just knew you guys don't eat." "She knows that" Katherine said. Then Bella took me upstairs to her room, "no bed?" I asked "we don't sleep" she says, then I walk over to the doors that are open to her room and see that it leads to the woods. "Wow that's so pretty" she puts me on her back and says "better hold on spider monkey." She laughs and then she runs out of her room and takes us up a tree and then we sit down and start talking about how she became a vampire, then while I was looking at the view she grabbed my chin and smashed her lips on mine. She looked at me and then she flew back to her room, and I sat down on the couch. "What was that for." "I guess its the silent way of asking you to be my girlfriend." She said smiling and looking down. I moved my hair out of my fave and then I leaned in and kissed her ice cold lips, she kissed me back and then my phone went off.

Mom

Lacey, are you on your way home?

I answered her with

Laney

Yes, were leaving now.

I put my phone in my pocket and got up "my mom wants me home." Bella got up and sighed then said "okay, oh you wanna come with me and my family to play baseball tomorrow?" She asked with a cute hopeful look in her eyes. I nodded and then we left. We pulled up to my house and I said "okay I'll see you tomorrow at 12:00" she nodded and then kissed me, I blushed and walked inside my house, I saw my mom in the kitchen with my sisters eating McDonald's she looked at me and said "I saw that. So are you to like dating now?" She and I nodded my head blushing "awe my babies in a relationship." She said hugging me, then I went up stairs and put on I know what you did last summer by Shawn mendes, while I'm in the shower. I get out and go to straighten my hair while watching supernatural.