Chapter 6

"Well, uhm. I'm new to Joplin.. and I know you love Waffle House.. but I don't exactly know where it's at." she said as she cutely shrugged. I laughed. "Here, just follow my lead." I suggested. We started walking and talked about all the pretty things, and all the shitty things, and all the little things that fall between. (Sweet Perfection Reference ;3) As we were about to cross the street she slipped her hand into myn, and it caught me off guard, but I liked it. Her hands were soft and warm. As we were holding hands, it felt right. We kept talking, and laughing, and getting to know eachother even more, as we got there. Waffle House. Yummm. We went inside and the waitress directed us to our booth. I helped her in and we sat down. She looked through her menu and looked through the menu bitting her lip. God, she was cute. The waitress came back "Are you guys ready to order?" asked the waitress. We nodded. "Okay..I'll have the mini brunch platter." Jackie said. "Okay. Bacon or sausage?" asked the waitress. I gagged inside my head. Ew.. meat. "Oh neither, thanks. I don't eat meat or pig." Jackie said. I smiled. Wow, yet another thing we had in common. Wow, I know that I just met her.. but I think I love her. Is that possible? The waitress just glared at me tapping her feet, getting annoyed I haden't ordered. "Oh. oops. Just coffee for me." I told the waitress. "Okay, comming right up." she said walking away. The food and coffee arrived, and so she ate and I drank coffee. When the waitress came back to bring the check, Jackie was already getting her card out. But, I stopped her. "I got it. It's okay." I told her. "Nononon. I should pay." she said. I sighed, and got my cash out and placed it on the table before she did, and the waitress took the money. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Thanks."

--- 

Omfg. My iPod is dying and I don't have the charger. I'll update soon. Promise.

-xo