Chapter 7

*Christofer's POV*

I payed and so we left Waffle House. "So.. what should we do now?" she asked me. I shrugged, but then an idea lightened in my head. "Well, maybe.. only if you want... you can come over to me and my roomate Carter's place... just to chill." Her eyes lit up. "I'd love to." she said enthusiasticlly. Hmm... but then I thought.. but, I barely even know this girl.. and now I'm bringing her to my house.. this probably wasen't a good idea... Oh what the hell. I already had breakfast/lunch with her.. I might as well let her comeover. And plus, I felt like I've known her forever based on the conversations I've had with her. She was a nice girl, We had everything in common, and I had a crush on her... already. Woah. This was moving fast. "Well, then lets get going." I told her as we got ready to cross the street.

*Jackie's POV*

As we crossed the street, he held my hand. I felt an electric bolt down my hand and up my arm, and butterflies flutter in my stomach. No guy, has ever made me feel this way. I haden't had many boyfriends in my 18 years of living. Maybe 3.. at the most. I wasen't pretty or anything.. maybe that's why? But, a few days ago I was with my bestfriends Oli, Travis, and the rest of our group obsessing over Christofer Drew and NeverShoutNever... and now here I am, walking to Christofer's house, HOLDING HIS HAND. I still can't get my mind to wrap around the fact that I even met him.

* Christofer's POV *

As we talked, laughed, and giggled we finally got to my appartment. Time seems to fly when I'm with her. I pulled out my keys and opened the door. Carter was sittin on the couch watching television. "Hey Chris." he said turning around to face me then back to the television. But as he probably realized I had a girl with me, he turned back around and turned to face her. "Oh.. uhm.. Carter this is Jackie. Jackie this is Carter." I said as I introduced them to eachother. "Oh. Hey Jackie make yourself at home." he told her.

* Jackie's POV *

"Uhmm.. thanks, Carter." I replied to Carter, smiling. "Well, uhm.. do you wanna go into my room?" Chris asked me. "Yeah." I replied. As we were walking to his room, we heard Carter yell out, "Don't try anything pervy Chris." he said chuckling. Chris turned bright red and I just giggled.

----

Sorry for thee short chapter, I'll update later today.

-xo