Chapter 4

"Emma!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I stood up from the bed and rushed downstairs.

"Yeah?" I walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"Soo did you call Klaus or can I make plans for us to hang out?" She said and pushed a piece of paper with reservations for a restaurant.

"Bit fancy" I said looking down at the prices and the style of the hotel. "And yes, I'm going round his house"

"Here's the keys for the car" Josh threw me the keys but I very quickly turned around and caught them before they hit me. I didn't even tell my body to turn around it did it on its own.

"Um......good reflexes?" Josh said confused.

"Yeah" I gulped and speed walked past him. "Thanks" I said and waved the keys in the air before running out and into the car. Breathing heavily I grabbed the wheel and put the engine on. I didn't know what is happening to me but these visions started the day I got here. We never should have moved from LA. It all started with Matt and he doesn't trust me. I don't know why but if Matt is holding a grudge against Klaus then we can't be friends.

"Emma?" Elena knocked on the car window pulling me from my thoughts.

I rolled the window down and looked at her not making eye contact. I wasn't mad, just....didn't trust her either.

"What's up?" I said still not making eye contact. "I actualy have to run im going round's Kl-"

"Yeah, Klaus" She sighed.

"What's wrong with Klaus?"

"Nothing just be careful " She sighed again and walked away. I rolled my window back up and drove over to Klaus.

***********

I looked up at the mansion and gasped

I looked up at the mansion and gasped. I walked to the front door and stood there and waited for the door to be answered. After a few seconds rang the bell for the third time.

"YES!" I flinched as I heard Klaus's voice from the opposite side of the door.

"Emma sorry" he said with a smirk like he always does and welcomed me in.

"This is Elijah" Klaus pointed at a man in a suit who might I add was cute but probably old for me.

"Brother we will continue this discussion later." Elijah walked past me without a word or introduction.

"Please excuse my brother he's a bit on the...edge" Klaus walked off and I followed him through some double doors that led to a beautiful living room.

"Your house is amazing!" I exclaimed and looked at some art on the walls of a city with a full moon.

At the bottom of the painting it said Klaus Mickelson.

"You painted this?" I said shocked and looked back at him.

"I have many talents" he leaned on the door frame and started watching me.

"May I ask why you came here?" He smirked and walked over to me. "Im assuming its not to see me"

"No but, i was wondering if i could use your library?" I cringed.

"Because the library in the town hall wasn't enough information for you?" Klaus wondered. I sighed forgetting that there was a library right near my house. I face palmed and turned around.

"I completely forgot" I sighed then turned back to face him. "I guess i'l go then" I walked past him and got to the door. Before i could a tall, blond girl walked in front of me. I stepped back to give us some room.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" She asked eyeing me up and down. "Never mind, Nik what have you done with Elijah?" She went up to Klaus.

"Im....gonna leave?" I didn't know what to do so i headed for the door.

"Actually Emma, You can use our library" Klaus smirked and walked past the girl, completely ignoring her.

"Ok?" I said confused and followed Klaus.

"Here we are" Klaus led me to an immense library. "Their ordered in alphabetical order, A starts here and Z ends here" He said gesturing to one side of the library then to the other."

"Thanks, and i promise i wont take long" I said and began searching.

************

About 3 Hours went by and there was nothing. Nothing about visions or super reflexes. I went through the whole alphabet but there was nothing. I stood up and and threw the book on the floor. I sighed and wiped my hands on my legings. A book fell of the shelf making me jump. I went over anf picked it up. I placed it up and put i on a random shelf. Normally i donr spend time in the library so i don't know the rules. I looked back at the book and read the spine.

"Mythical Creatures" I read and reached to pick it back up but it fell o the floor landing on a page with the title Banshee.

A Banshee is a female spirit in Irish mythology usually used and seen as an omen of death or a messenger from another world. In legend, a banshee is a fairy woman who begins to wail and scream is someone is about to die. There are Irish families who are believed to have banshee's attached to them and when they cry the omen of death it means a member of the family is about to die. In other versions, the banshee might appear before the death and warn the family by wailing. When several banshees appear at once, it indicates the death of someone great or holy. The banshee may also appear in a verity of other forms, such as a hooded crow stoat, hare and weasel, often animals associated in Ireland or witchcraft. Apparently, the wailing's of the banshee is so piercing that it shattered glad. In America folklore, the banshee is simply a ghoul, as opposed to a sign of misfortune. (Thank you Arw_lol for the notes :)

I took a picture of the page and put the book back. I went over to Klaus.

"Hey thanks for letting me use the library, very useful" I said.

"No problem, and don't hesitate to call if you need anything" He smirked.

"I won't" I tucked my hair behind my ear and drove home.