chapter 24

I'm inlove with you and am ,
I'm in no buisness of denying myself,
The simple pleasure of saying,
True things.

-John green.

(5 days ago).

"I know it hurts Selami."

Charlotte was the only one who still called me that but I ignored her and buried my face deeper into the pillow.She was so nice to allow me to stay,the first time I arrived I had caught her making out with a brown curly haired guy but his body was something of perfection but not as perfect as Dereks.

I bursted out into tears again in front of her and the shocked guy.He kissed her goodbye and excused himself as well as Oliver,leaving us alone in her house.

"Leave me alone." I grumbled.Her parents had travelled for a month,leaving her alone in the house;She was the only child and a stinking rich one at that.

"It will get better." She rubbed my back to console me.

These were the words she kept on repeating for three days now.I thought it would but it didn't and the worst part was him not even caring to at least lie to me that he meant nothing about what he had said but Derek was Derek.

"Oliver dropped this off." She buried the envelope under the pillow.Oliver held up projects and dinner parties until I was emotionally stable but this must have been important for him to break down his barrier.

" Read it." I said,placing it on her lap.Struggling with english was the last thing I wanted to do,I was stuffed up with a migraine and fever from crying so weird alphabets was the least of my problems.

"Sometimes I do wonder if you know how to read." She joked. Charlotte didn't know about my biggest flaw yet but that was a secret and it was broken by that fool-Derek.

"Omigosh!!" She squealed,pouncing on the bed.

"What?" I spat out.I couldn't care less what the stupid envelope said.

"Selami..you have entered the top five finalist for the fashion competition." She paused.

"And?" I asked,waiting for her to continue.

"You have been invited for the nights in the stars dinner party." She jumped at the last statement.

"Am not going." I answered,suffocating myself with the pillow.

"What?" She gasped." You must." She dragged the pillow away from my face.

"But I don't want to." I growled reaching for the pillow.

"All the celebrities will be there and I need me some Jason Derulo."She licked her lips.

"I thought you have a boy friend?" I asked.

"Yh..I do but thats not the point,you are going."

"He will be there." I frowned,biting down the sobs.

"And thats the more reason you need to go." She smiled." To show him what he missed out on."

Derek.

Sleeping with her underwear had become my habit and also my good luck charm.I carried it wherever I went..I just needed to have her around me.

I burnt my car,couch,bed and table but I would set the whole house on fire after I moved her things to the new house.The house caused me a change of ten million dollars and the car-a 2016 Ferrari 488 Gtb came at a cheaper price of four million dollars,they all turned to dust.

Now,I was wrapped in her light pink net pant,I would have given anything to have seen her in those but the bulge on my shorts were not helping matters.