"Your face is beautiful."♕10.

Michael's pov.

Michael was dying. Not physically, but emotionally. He was dying because the desire to listen to Luke's voice was so huge and it was eating him alive.

Some people might think things like this are stupid, but to Michael it wasn't.

When he first started talking with Luke, he thought Luke would've been another person to play online with, but then Luke opened up with Michael, and everything changed.

And because of this Michael was now with his phone in his hands, thinking whether he should call him or not, with his heart telling him to press that button, and his mind telling him not to be stupid.

It's now or never. Michael thought.

˝calling.. Luke♡˝ appeared on his phone, and about 4 rings after a voice answered.

"Hello, this is Luke's phone, this is Calum talking!"

"Hello..? Anyone there?"

"..Calum?"

"Yes?"

"It's Michael."

"Oh! Michael, how are you?"

"I'm great, thanks for asking. Is.. is Luke there?"

"Sure! Wait a moment." Calum said.

"Hello?"

And there it was, that beautiful voice.

"Hey.. Luke, it's Michael"

"Michael? What? Hi! ..Calum! You told me it was my aunt!"

Michael laughed. "How are you?"

"I'm great, thank you! I was watching Glee with Calum but he isn't really paying attention to it. Do you like Glee?"

"Yeah, I do. I..I really like your voice."

"Thank you! Yours is really beautiful too! I mean, your whole face is beautiful from what I saw from that photo, but your voice is beautiful too."

And Michael spent the night laughing and listening to what Luke had to say, to every single word, every single laugh and giggle, and he felt happy.

﹏﹏﹏
Hello beautiful people,
I'm sick but I wanted to post this because a little muke is always good for our lives.

Love you.♥