Lots of laughs and yelling. ♔20.

Michael didn't know how he found himself on the phone with Luke, he seriously didn't, all he knew was that Luke probably unintentionally pocket-called him so now Michael was captured in a mini show Luke set up for him, where he, being the star, was singing really loudly the words of No by Meghan Trainor.
When Michael says "loudly", he means in a really loud voice, where Luke was almost screaming the lyrics thinking nobody was there listening to him. But he was dead wrong.

Michael was enjoying it very much, even if all that screaming was starting to hurt his ears, Luke was happy and that made Michael happy. The only thing he was hoping for was for Luke to have sound-proof walls or he would be in dip shit with his neighbours.

The best part of the show began when Luke started yelling: "All my ladies listen up, if that boy ain't givin' up, lick your lips and swing your hips and all you gotta say is!".

That's when Michael started laughing really loud, also because a voice near Luke yelled: "for God's sake, Luke Hemmings! Shut the fuck up or I will come there and kick you where the sun doesn't shine, and you know I'll do it!", which probably scared Luke seeing that he quickly shut his mouth.

In that moment Luke noticed someone was on the phone, because he took it in his hands and asked: "Hello? Who's there?", but the only thing audible was a loud laugh at the other end of the line.

"Michael?", Luke asked.

"Luke! What a nice show you did!", Michael managed to say between his laughs.

"Y-you heard it all?", Luke asked, a bit shocked.

"Every single word you yelled! I bet your neighbours enjoyed it too!", Michael answered sarcastically.

"I- oh fuck! I didn't mean to- oh gosh.", Luke said, embarrassment clear in his voice.

"Luke, sweetie", Michael said, "I'm not judging you! I really enjoyed it, you were having fun! If you're happy, then I'm happy too."

"Thank you Mikey.", Luke said, "I have to go now, I need to TALK TO CALUM.", he exclaimed rather loudly for Calum to hear.

"Okay sweetie, but please don't hurt the poor puppy, and high-five him for me!", Michael said to Luke.

"Hey! He threatened to kick me in the balls! You should be by my side, not his!", Luke exclaimed.

"I am baby, don't worry, now go!", Michael said laughing softly, while hearing Luke let out a soft "bye" and hunging up.

That's when he realized how much he cared about the blond.

﹏﹏﹏
Hi,
We are now one step closer to their meeting :-)

I really like this chapter, hope you like it too! ♡