"It's not going to say hello, it's a cow Luke."♔26.

Luke didn't remember falling asleep the night before, let alone going to bed cuddled next to Michael, but he surely wasn't going to compain.

The two boys were snuggled up in the blanked of the bed they were in, with a ray of light coming out of the window and disturbing the peaceful atmosphere created in the room.

"What are you doing awake?"

Luke winced and turned around, "what?"

"Why are you awake so early?", Michael mumbled, his arm covering his eyes to block the light.

The blond boy strugged, "not tired."

"Mh? I am.", he reached out to Luke and cuddled into him, whispering in his ear, "will you sing something to me?"

The blond kissed his cheek, "which song?"

"Whichever you want."

Luke proceeded to wrap his arm around Michael's waist, pulled him way closer than before and started mumbling the words of the first song that crossed his mind.

"Do you, do you think about me? And do you, do you feel the same way?
And do you, do you remember how we felt? 'Cause I do. So listen to me, baby.

I'm not trying to ruin your happiness, baby, but darling don't you know that I'm the only one.."

﹏﹏﹏
It was now about 11am, Michael got his beauty sleep and Luke didn't mind watching -he would probably call it "admiring"- him while the boy slept. Does it sound creepy? Maybe a bit. But could you blame him? Not at all.

After showering, borrowing some clothes from Michael, which he luckily forgot in he house the last time he went there with Ashton, and having breakfast in a little cafeteria in town, the two boys were happily walking down the street while thinking of what they would have done during the day.

"What do you want to do now?"

Luke giggled, "I wanna love you with the lights on!"

Michael looked at him as if the blond had three heads, "what?"

"It's a song! It says "I wanna love you with the lights on, keep you up all night long". How come you've never heard of it? Anyways, I wanna go to the park! Wait sorry, I'm blabbering"

Michael laughed, "lets go to the park then."

﹏﹏
They were now on the swings in the park, laughing their asses off until Luke noticed something.

"Mike.."

"Mh?", he turned to face Luke.

"That kid is looking at me funny.", Luke whispered.

"Luke, you're a 6ft tall giraffe on a swing, of course he's going to look at you that way."

"But-"

"Hey!"

The two boys turned around, facing the little boy that was previously watching Luke, "aren't you too old to be on the swings?"

"Old? I'm barely 18."

"And I'm 6! Me and my friends want to go on the swings, get off!"

"It's my friends and I, not-"

"Shut up, Luke. He's 6, are you seriously going to argue with him for bad grammar?"

Luke huffed while getting off the swimg, "sorry.."

"Don't worry, now c'mon, lets go sit somewhere.", Michael took his hand and began walking.

"Bye bye oldies!"

"Michael! Did you hear him? I'm not old!"

"What would you say to a talking cow?"

"What?", Michael said

"I said, what would you say to a talking cow?", Luke repeated himself.

"Mmh, probably moo."

"Moo? Why not "hi"?"

"Cause I'm not going to speak English to it, Luke. I wouldn't go like "hi cow!", I would just say moo."

"But what if it says hello first?!"

"It's not going to say hello, it's a cow Luke."

The two boys turned around just to face Ashton and Calum looking at them.

"What are you doing here?", Michael asked.

Ashton and Calum sat on the grass next to the two boys, "we were just walking, then we saw you and decided to come and say hi."

"Just like the cow?"

"Oh c'mon Luke, a cow isn't going to say hello to you.", Michael said.

"Yeah but, it's a talking cow!"

"I'm with Luke." Calum said, "what if it comes to you like "hey mate, how ya doin?""

"What? Is it an Australian cow now?", Ashton asked.

"Okay, everyone stop. I'm not gonna keep arguing on a cow, this is ridiculous.", Michael commented. "Luke, can you come with me for a second?"

"..sure", Luke said, he got up and awkwardly waved at Calum and Ashton.

"Okay so, I wanted to do it on the swings but then that evil kid came to us, and I didn't even plan the cow talk or Ash and Calum so-"

"Michael," Luke said, "breathe, it looks like you ran a marathon."

"Yeah, okay. So.. I just wanted to," he scratched the back of his head, "ehm, I wanted to ask if maybe you'd like to be my princess? My boyfriend, I meant my boyfriend, but princess is fine too."

"Seriously? Like, you're not kidding, are you?"

"Does it look like I am?", Michael laughed.

"No, totally not.. It's just, okay yes! Sure, yes, I really want to." Luke answered.

"Okay, cool, should I, like, should I hold your hand while we go back there?"

"I mean, if you want to, you can."

"Cool."

"Cool."

The two, now boyfriends, started walking towards Calum and Ashton, who were back again on the cow arguement.

"What's up?", Calum said.

"Well, I guess I have a boyfriend now!?", Luke said, happily.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hellooo.❤
I am back again (not really, I'm still full of homework and tests but okay)

This chapter is not the best, I'm sorry, but hey! Now Luke and Michael are boyfriends.

As you can notice from the references, I wrote this while listening to Illuminate by Shawn Mendes and I don't even regret it.

I still need to finish my homework so I need to cut this short, sorryyy.

Hope you have an amazing week, I love you!❤