"What if." ♔24.

A/N: if you get any of the references in this chapter I'll love you forever

﹏﹏﹏﹏

/Luke./

The only thing that was running through Luke's veins was panic.

Panic because what if Michael didn't show up?
What if Michael didn't like how Luke looked in real life?
What if he thought Luke was too tall for his liking? Or too fat?

So many "what if " 's were running on his mind and they were making him panic even more.

Luke had been walking back and forth in his room for about forty minutes and it was starting to make Calum, who had been sitting quietly on the bed trying to reassure his friend, sick at the stomach.

"Cal." Luke said, "are you listening to me?"

Calum looked up from where he was playing with his hands and nodded. "Of course I am. You have been rambling about the same thing for half an hour, it's impossible not to listen."

The blond boy, who started to feel a bit angry about his friend not paying attention to him- if his best friend didn't listen to him, who was he supposed to talk to? His dog?- then stated, "if you are, then say something!"

"What should I tell you, Luke? It's not like you're having a baby, which by the way, if you ever do, just breathe and don't yell in my ears like you're being murdered by Satan." Calum said.

Luke looked at him like if the boy was crazy and said "are you kidding me? Giving birth is fucking painful! Have you got any idea of how hard it is to pop a baby out of such a little hole? Gosh, Calum."

"How would you know?" Calum said, "Luke, do you know something I don't? Do you have a baby? Am I an uncle?"

The argument was starting to get weirder and weirder but at least madr Luke forget about his date with Michael for a moment. "What?", Luke answered, "I don't! You started this speech about pregnancy! I was just stating the truth!"

Calum chuckled and said, "I know, I was just trying to distract you. Back at the date thing, Michael will show up, Luke"

"But what if he doesn't?"

"He will, and you will get out of this freaking house, smile at him and bat your eyes, but not too much, or he will think you have something in them.", the brunette said.

"And then? Do I hold his hand? Do I tell him his breath smells nice? Oh my God, what if it doesn't? Do I give him a TicTac?", and here we were again, the blond was back at panicking and rambling about things that made no sense.

Calum patted the space on the bed next to him, silently telling Luke to sit down, and said "what? No, I don't know. If it does, then just offer him a gum. Anyways, flirt with him! Tell him his hair looks nice, or that his eyebrow piercing looks hot."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, "how do you know about his piercing?"

Calum sticked his tongue out at the blond, "I know some people.", he said.

The blond looked at him with skeptical eyes but decided not to say anything, so the brunette started talking again.

"Now! Since we closed this paragraph lets talk about the important things... do you know if he's bringing Ashton?"

﹏﹏﹏﹏
Calum's a good best friend.

I like this chapter and I hope you like it at least a bit! :)

We are 3rd now on the boyxboyawards! Pleaee keep voting babes!! 😘 :-*

Love you!