Sammi And Roc Freaky!

You And Roc are Arguing Bacause he Just Came Home Late For The 5th Time This Week.

"WHAT THE FUCK !WHERE WERE YOU?"Sammi Yelled At Him Following Him Into The Kitchen

"Chill I Was With The Boys"He Said You Not Believing Any Of His Bs.

"At 3 in the Damn morning! Nope Try Another Lie "You Yelled The Anger Clear in Your Voice. 

He Paused.

"Baby Let Me Explain "He Started But You Cut Him Off.

"Save It....5 Years Chresanto Your Gonna Throw All We Had From 5 Years For A Little Hoe"You Said About To Cry.

"It's Not Like That Baby She Came On To Me I Swear!"He Yelled

"And You Expect Me To Believe You!"

He Grabbed You. You Dropped Your Head Looking At The Ground."Look At Me "He Said Softly.You Looked Up Into His Eyes Seeing The Soft Color of Brown They Were. You Got Lost In His Eyes. then You felt His Soft Lips On Yours .You Tensed Up Fighting The feeling But After a Minute You Kissed Back.

Sammi P.O.V 

Damn Why Does He Have This Hold On My Love For Him? I have Never In Our Whole 5 Years Been So Hurt But Forgiving At The Same Time. He Does Treat Me Like A Queen. Shit I Hate How Much I Love Him. 

He Pulled Away From Our Kiss ."I Fucked Up But If You Forgive Me I Swear On My Life I Will Never Do You Wrong Again."He Said With All Seriousness In His Voice  

I Just simply Kissed Him Again Showing Him I Forgive Him.He Picked Me Up And Took Us To Our Bed.He Softly Set Me Down On The Bed.He Started To Kiss My Neck Making Me Moan. He Left Wet Kisses Down My Neck He Slowly Sucked On Me Leaving His Marks I Tilted My Head In Plesure.He Went Down Kissing Me As He Unbutton My Pants Leaving More Wet Kisses.I Took Off My Shirt when He Was Done.I Saw Him Looking At My Chest I Was Gonna Laugh But Before I Could He Took Off My Bra And Went To Work.And When I Tell You This Boy Could Work His Mouth .

He Went Down And Took Off My Pants And Took Off My Panties With His Teeth. he Kissed My Thighs As He Got Closer To My "Diamond ".He Finally Reached It.He Licked The Outside Teasing Me. 

"Quit Playing"I Said as He Laughed. 

He Slowly Pushed His Tongue In Venturing Around My Insides Causing Me To Arch My Back.I Tried To Hold In My Moans But The Pleasure That Was Being Sent Through My Body Was unbearable. He Found My G-Spot Making Me Moan A Little Louder. He Continued To Eat Me For 3Mins Straight I Couldn't Hold In My Juices.

"Babe.... Imma"He Cut Me Off

"It's OK Cum For Daddy."He Said . 

I Followed His Orders And Came All In His Mouth He Gulped It Whole.Damn I Love It When He Does That.

He Took Off All His Clothes As I Prepared For What Was About To Happen.He Slowly Thrusted Inside Of Me.I Felt The Connection Immediately. We Weren't Having Sex nor Were We Fucking.No What We Were Doing Was Making Pure Love.It Was Clear As My Moans Filled The Room And His Grunts Joining Mine.

We Continued For About a Hour.Until We Came Identically. As He Rolled Over And Grabbed Me In His Arms I Listened To The Up Beat Of His Heart. 

"You Hear That"He Said.

I Was Confused At First But I Listened And Realized Our Hearts Beats Were Identical.

"Yea" I Said

At That Moment In Time Was The Moment I Realized Our Love Would Be Forever. 

----- 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT SAMMI! Sorry It's Late Tho. 

No More Request I Already HAVE LIKE 20 TO do!