Fanboy pt.2

Hey honey buns. Weeellll long time no see. SO I said that I might write a little bit more so here I am. Im bored watching catfish ssssooooo yea. Might turn this into a story idk should I? Tell me in the comments

-

Tina's P.O.V

I got off of the stage after my performance feeling more alive than ever. The crowd was amazing and the vibe was perfectly chill but, Something felt different. After performing in front of all those beautiful faces and them singing and dancing along. It gave me a certain confidence about myself. Like I could do anything. Like I could actually make it really far.

I was sitting in my dressing room just thinking while the music bumped and jammed in the background. I started to realize when I suddenly realized that it is my FAVORITE song by Mindless Behavior. Used to be. This song has gotten me in my feelings an endless amounts of times.

I gotta get out of this room and go listen to my song.

"WISHING YOU AND ME WERE BACK TOGETHER.GIRL I USED TO BE YA SUPERMAN NOW IM FLYING SOLO. " I stood there singing my heart out while watching them perform.

"WE USED TO BE LIKE JAY AND BEYONCE. BRAD AND ANGELINA. HAD TO LET THE GOSSIP AND THE RUMORS COME BETWEEN US" I started to do the dance moves.

It was time for the breakdown and it is my favorite part.

I heard Prodigy drift off on his last line while I set my feet gettig ready to dance.

The beat dropped and I hit everymove slick and easy. I've been doing this dance for forever.

I dropped down and licked my finger just like they did in the video.

girl I used to be ya , used to be ya

The words echoed in the background. I felt eyes lay on me as I finished. It was Roc. Was he watching the whole time? He bit his lip at me while they continued to perform.

|After they finish|

Roc's P.O.V

Crowd was hype as always but I couldn't focuse after we did used to be. Tina was dancing on the side and she was murdering the dance moves. Im not a fan of dancing myself but it was just sexy as hell seeing a gi who knew how to move her body.

"WOOOO THAT CROWD WAS SO SICK SON. " Prodigy said jumping up and down.

"Right. " Ray said with a big ass grin on his face

"We should head to our rooms. Im tired as hell. " Prince stated

"NAH FAM. I gotta date. " I said preparing for them to tease me

"Speaking of there she is now beyta werk it out playa. " Ray said patting me on my back.

There she stood. She had changed and showered I can tell. She now had on sweats and her hair that is now curly in a bun and slides on.

"Hey Tina can I holla at you for a sec. " I said with hope in my eyes.

"Yea sure. " I tried reading her eyes but I couldn't.

We went to a quiet corner.

"I have to confess. I think you're extremely gorgeous and I would love to get to know you"

"Listen. You're cute and all but you have bunches of girls on your trip and I dont want to be another one. " she said

"Its not like that" I said defense clear in my voice

"Look in sure you're a nice guy but im not trying to deal with drama and thats all thay guys like you bring so if you dont mind I'll pass. " she said getting up walking away

a challenge I see. This shoule be fun