FanBoy.

this Imagine idea was from one of my followers @tina_tocuteforyou. Thanks for the Idea I hope I do it Justice.

Now Leggo. (I'm so lame)

----

Roc's P.O.V

So today I'm going to meet my celebrity crush . As a celebrity myself I usually don't get starstruck but Tina is a totally diffrent story.

She is just simply perfection. To her perfect voice to her curves on that sexy body of hers . From the first momment I saw her I was struck with love.

So as me and the boys was walking down to the stage I was soo excited I was clicking my heels ,making stupid noises,and dancing while I'm walking.

"Nigga if you don't chill yo dumb ass down" Ray said making a face like sit yo ass down.

"Yea. Shit I don't know what's wrong with your ass" Prince chimed in

"I know what it is. He like our opening act. " Prodigy said as he made a weird face.

"Did they ask you? " I said death staring this blonde nigga.

"aww Rocy got a crushy. "Ray said and the rest of the boys singing along

"How old are y'all? " Walter said .

"5 and 1/2." Ray said in a little boy voice.

"I'm not about to play with you" I replied death staring him.

-

We finally got down to the backstage and there she stood.

She had on a glittery halter top, silver hammer pants, toms and, her belly pierced. She was beautiful. She looked nervous she was shaking.

"There go your girlfriend ." Prince said pointing.

She saw us and started to walk over to us I started to get nervous.

"Hey Boys. " She said flashing a gorgeous smile

"Hey" We all said in unison.

"I want to thank you for this opportunity" she said turning to walter

"Don't thank me .It was Roc who suggested you ." He replied and pointed to me .

"Oh well I really appreciate it. How did you find me? " she said turning back to me

"Cruising on Youtube and heard a beautiful voice on a beautiful girl and I had to say something to walter. " I said trying to be cool.

"Aww thanks. " she blushed and looked down

"Maybe after the show we could talk a little bit more if thats ok with you"

"I would like that " she smiled and walked away as her name was being called .

"Awww soooky soooky now you betta werk! " Prodigy said as he snapped his fingers .

"Yaaasss Bish Yaaass. " Ray said.

"On God y'all gay. " I said as I started to watch her performance.

She was even better in person.

All I know is that after the show ends my life will begin.

----

that last part was corny. lol

but thanks for the idea Tina and I hope you love it.

if you want one comment on my last part your idea and I'll create one for you staring you.