Prom.

Roc's P.O.V

Today Is My Baby Girl Aaliyah's Prom. Her Date Is Coming To Pick Her Up.Imma Bout To Go Bad Boy Up In This Hoe.

The Door Bell Rang . I Had A wife Beater on And Some Jeans With A Bottle Of Henisy.

"Who The Fuck Are You? "I Said Acting Drunk.

"Hi Mr.August I'm Jamal Aaliyah's Date For Tonight. "He Said Shakin With a Nervous Tone.This Is Gonna Be Fun.

"How Old Are You? "

"17"

"Naw Nigga You Look At Least 30.... Come On In "I Said Moving Back Letting Him Come In.

"Do You Work?"I Asked

"Yes Sir I Work At My Dads Company "

"Nigga You Look Like You Can Rap.... Ole Ludachris Lookin Ass"I Said Trying Not To Laugh.

"Umm Not Sir "

"Imma Cut The Bs You Look Like A Nice Kid Just Keep It In Ya Pants And Have Her Back By 11 "I Said Acting Normal.

"CHREEESS! "Y/N Yelled.

"Be Back "

I Come In the Door To See My Princess In A Chair A Her Black Prom Dress While Y/N Is Bent Over Putting On Her Make-up..

"The View Is Real Nice Over Here "I Said Admiring My Wifes Backside While Leaning On The Door Frame.

"Chres Stop Being Nasty. "Y/N Said.I Chuckled.

"Daddy How Do I Look?"Aaliyah Asked.

"You Look Gorgeous....... And Grown "

"Well Dad I'm Not 5 any More I'm 17"

"I Know But No Matter How Old You Get You Will Always Be My Baby Girl "I Replied Taking My Weight Off Of The Door Frame And Walking Over To My Little Grown Woman.

"I know Daddy "She Flashed Her Smile That She Got From me.She Got Up And Hugged Me.

"I Love You Baby Girl "I Kissed Her Forehead.

"I Love You Too Daddy "

"This Is So Beautiful "Y/N Cryed With Her Hand Over Her Mouth.

"Come On Cry Baby Join The Hug"Aaliyah Laughed And Opened Her Arms As She Embraced Her Mother And Me.

"I Love You Guys. "She Said

"We Love You Too "Me And Y/N Said In Unison.

When They Were Leaving I Saw My Daughter Look The Happiest I Have Ever Seen Her And I'm Glad. My Baby Is Not A Baby Any More.

"There Goes Our Young Lady "I Heard Y/N Whisper While She Hugged Me.

"I Know Baby.... I Know "

-------

Today 12Years ago We Lost An Angel To A Plane Crash In  Bahamas. Her Spirit Will Forever Live on And She Will Always Be Loved.

R.I.P Aaliyah.