Hit the Diamond part 1

Yami, Tea, Ryou, Malik, Joey, and Mokuba looked at the weird ship that crashed to Earth.

When the dust cleared the door of the ship opened and an Atemu with it's gem on it's eye climbed out.

"Atemu?" Mokuba said confused. Yami quickly pulled Mokuba away and took everyone to the barn. Meanwhile one by one the Atemus walked out of the ship.

The first one just groaned and searched the perimeter. The next Atemu jumped out of the ship ready to fight. He picked up a flower and kicked it, doing cartwheels away.

The next Atemu was more peaceful and looked around at the beautiful scenery. "What a lovely planet." he said and skipped away.

"Wait!" a Atemu more scared shouted. "So... we just, get out and walk around?"

"Now!" the last Atemu from the ship said forcefully and pushed the scared ruby out of the ship. This Atemu had a protective screen over his face."Where is the gem the scanners locked onto?"

"LET'S FAN OUT AND SEARCH THE AREA!" the leader of the Atemus ordered.

"Woah... look at them all." Mokuba said in awe.

"I knew it! There after me! This is the end of the line." Malik started freaking out.

"You really weren't kidding." Ryou said trying to keep his voice down.

"I disobeyed a direct order from yellow diamond and I called her a clod... to her face."

"Oh honestly you call everyone a clod." Tea said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes! But not everyone has command over all the armies of home world WAITING FOR THE WORD TO SHATTER ME!" Malik screeched and hid under a random box in the barn.

"Malik." Mokuba ran over to the box and lifted it up. "We won't let them get you." he said confidently.

"Haven't I caused you enough trouble." Malik said feeling guilty.

"Don't worry Malik." Yami walked over with his head held high. "It's our sworn duty to protect anything that would cause this planet harm... and that includes clods like you."

Malik looked up hopefully "That's my word." he said in awe surprised that Yami would say that.

"Listen up everyone! I have a plan, or should I say... we have a plan." Yami held up his gems and smiled. A bright light flashed threw the barn as the gem unfused.

"Hello everyone." Yugi said with a smile.

"YUGI! ATEMU!" Tea and Joey said excitedly and ran over to their friends.

"HUGS!" Mokuba shouted and hugged both of them. Yugi giggled and hugged back "Hello Mokuba."

"So what's the plan?" Joey asked.

"You've got this." Yugi said to Atemu and kissed his cheek. "Just act casual."

"Yeah... casual." Yami said determined and punched his hand.