The answer Part 2

(A/N about 1:30 into the video is when this chapter starts)

"Unbelievable!"

"Disgusting!"

"This is unheard of!"

Dartz's voice cut threw the crowd. "The rebels have fled, Yugi this is not the scenario you described."

Yugi started panicking "This is... not what I saw. I don't know what happened I-"

"NO!" Atemu cut in. "It was me!"

"Clearly." said Dartz. "How dare you fuse with a member of my royal court."

Atemu tried to defend himself. " Forgive me I-"

"YOU WILL BE BROKEN FOR THIS!" Dartz shouted breaking the glass behind him in anger.

The crowd started closing in on Yugi and Atemu. Yugi thought fast and grabbed Atemu's hand. He started running as fast as he could.

"WAIT!" Atemu yelled as Yugi jumped off of the platform in the sky. "What are you doing!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Atemu screamed as they fell to the ground bellow.

Yugi slowed their fall and dropped Atemu down onto the soft grass.

"Why's you do that!" Atemu said threw the rain "I have to get you back up their!"

"They were gonna break you." Yugi said concerned.

"Who cares! There's tons of me!" Atemu looked up but he couldn't see the platform because of the clouds in the way. He started getting frustrated. "Ugh! Uhhhh....." he frantically looked around for anything that could take them home. He finally gave up. "UGH! What do we do now?" he looked at Yugi who for the first time started panicking.

Yugi had known every moment of his life. How it would happen and when, but because of Atemu's compulsive gesture he suddenly jumped the track of fate and everything from that instant on was wrong and new. He couldn't see, he couldn't move. He was... frozen.

Yugi looked down at his feet and saw that he was freezing that water around himself.

"AH!" Atemu walked over to Yugi and pulled him out of the ice. "We have to get you out of here!"

Yugi gasped When Atemu pulled him out of the ice and looked at him.

"Come on." Atemu said and carried Yugi out of the rain.