Chapter Eight: Day Eleven

Friday, June 24th, 2014

Waking up to someone's arms around you isn't the worst way to wake up and Louis was happy with it at first, but then he moved and realized how uncomfortable the bed they were lying on was. He tried to stay still so that he didn't wake up the curly headed boy beside him but he couldn't stop tossing and turning.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Harry said with a sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes. The smaller boy smiled, shaking his head at the adorable yet sexy boy.

"Nothing Haz, this bed is so uncomfortable and small." Louis could hardly finish his sentence before he was being pulled on top of the lanky boy that previously laid beside him. Louis adjusted his body to where he was curled up against Harry with his head in the other boys neck.

"Is this better?" Harry asked, smiling down at the sleepy boy. Louis nodded his head mumbling out a small 'thanks' and fell asleep.

Just as Harry was about to doze off, the door to the quiet room opened and the nice Doctor stood at the door. Both of the boys were trying to adjust to the light in confusion.

"I found out you guys were in here and I'm letting you out." The lady said, "There was no reason to have kept Harry in this long and they had to reason to throw Louis in so I talked to my boss and you guys are allowed to come out and I am now assigned to your rooms, and choosing your punishments when needed."

The two boys smiled and stood, having a bittersweet feeling about leaving the room. The smaller boy of the two rushed into the doctors arms thanking her over and over again making both of the others in the room smile at the small boy.

"You're welcome," she said patting his back, "now let's go, it's time to meet you groups in the lounge. Go get your breakfast and join your group please." The boys nodded, leaving the room with huge smiles on their face.

After getting their cereal and water they walked into the lounge, immediately being squished into a hug by a hyper blonde boy.

"Oh my- where have you guys been? I've been so lonely and-" Niall was cut off by our group leader reminding us that we can't touch each other, though he secretly had a smile on his face.

"Come and join us boys, and grab a worksheet to fill out." He said and as usual, Louis, Harry and Niall, all sat at a table to fill in the paper.

The directions said to be honest so he was.

How are you feeling today?: Happy
Are you having bad thoughts?: not until I had to answer this.
What is the reason for your mood?: Louis

Harry knew he could get in trouble for putting the small boys name as his answer but he didn't care. The group of boys quickly finished up their worksheets and gave them to the group leader, putting their chairs in a circle, getting prepared for their daily meeting before activities start.

The group leaders just reads through the worksheets and asks questions, it is supposed to help you open up.

The two love birds sat beside each other and waited for the leader to reach their papers, listening intently to the others.

(A/N:I've been working on this chapter for three days now :(. I'm sitting in this car wash place listening to music and writing so hopefully it will be done soon)

Soon enough the group leader got to the last papers meaning Harry and Louis were the only ones left.

Louis being the first one he picked up he went through the paper pretty fast, Louis not stating anything abnormal or alarming. When the leader looked through Harry's paper, he shook his head smirking.

"You haven't been having any suicidle thoughts," He mumbled to himself," that's good. Explain what's been keeping you from those and how it's working for you." The leader leaned back in his seat and looked at Harry waiting for him to answer.

"Louis has been helping a lot." Louis blushed at his name and smiled at the curly headed boy. The leader motioned for him to continue, "I usually don't have anyone there for me but he is always right next to me, ready to listen and I forgot how amazing that feeling is, it's also a little scary that I depend on him a lot but I'm weirdly okay with that." Harry said, the whole group surprised that he actually opened up.

The two boys looked at each other, forgetting everything except each other. They leaned in, lips touching. For a few seconds they forgot all of their problems and just felt each other's love and fireworks. But eventually someone cleared their throat making the boys pull away from each other.

While Louis was blushing like a mad man, looking down at his hands, Harry was smirking and looking at his small boy.

"Well I guess that proves you aren't lying." The leader says, making the group giggle at the two, still in shock.

"Let's get the day started," The group leader says, grabbing the schedule for the group, "we have a busy day, school, art, lunch, room time, visiting and then relaxing until you have to go to your rooms for the night." The group nodded and stood, putting their chairs where they needed to go and heading to the elevator.

(A/N idk what to write during the day and I don't want to bore you so skip to visiting time! Let me know if you guys want me to start writing more about their days.)

Both of the boys were extremely nervous for visiting hours, seeing family in this type of environment was hard no matter what. It can get awkward fast and tension forms easily.

Just like any other day, Harry, Louis and Niall sat at a table playing cards and waiting for someone to show up. Louis was hoping no one showed up for him, same as Harry.

Sadly, Louis mom and sister decided to show up. Louis gave Harry a nervous look and the curly boy mouthed 'it's okay' as Louis walked away from the table.

They walked down the hallway quietly, not even looking at each other. As they entered the room Louis' mom went into the bathroom, leaving Lottie and the small boy alone.

"I'm so sorry about last time Lou." Lottie started, grabbing Louis' small hand. "Mom started to drink a lot and she wouldn't come visit you." Louis started to cry into Lottie's shoulder, not knowing what to say.

When Louis' mom walked out of the bathroom Louis mumbled a barley heard 'get out' and she rolled her eyes at the small boy, slamming the door as she walked out.

"I love you little Lou and I'd love to stay but she is my only ride home." Lottie said hugging Louis tight before getting up and smiling sadly.

Lottie waved as she shut the door and once again, Louis was left alone to cry.

But just like always his hero, Harry, walked into the room and comforted the small boy by cuddles and peppering kisses all over his face.

Words: 1250

A/N: FINALLY IM DONE! I love you guys and I'm going to sleep. This chapter took me fOREvEr!!!

Ig: @cassierks @larry_child_
Twitter: @brenricplus
Snap: @cassierks
YouTube: noturs136