Chapter Ten: Day Thirteen

Sunday, June 26th 2014

The next day was similar to the last but the two boys had group therapy today, which means it is the first time Harry is going back to the group since the 'incident' and to say Louis was scared was an understatement. The small boy could hardly pay attention in his own group session.

"Louis!" The group leader called for the fifth time, this time actually catching the small boys attention, "have you been having cutting urges?"

Louis shook his head with a shy grin on his face.

"Is there any reason?" Louis obviously wasn't going to say Harry because not all the doctors were okay with them breaking the rules.

"Uh- my friends here I guess." Louis said, playing with his fingers.

"Can you tell us about how you've been since you got here?" The nice lady asks.

"I've been fine I guess." The doctor motioned for him to go on, "I have made good progress I guess."

"Well obviously since we are in a group it's a little harder to open up so instead we are going to do an activity to help each other out." The doctor says getting some supplies out. "Each of you take a piece of paper and write two things down you are dealing with currently so we an all help each other."

The paper was passed around as everyone was silent, thinking of what they are going to write on the small piece of paper.

As soon as Louis got his small paper, he picked up a pencil and wrote, 'abandonment from family members' and 'trusting people' before putting his paper in the middle of the table with the rest.

After everyone was finished and all the papers were collected, the doctor read them out and we all gave as much advice as we could.

Louis didn't expect the boys around him to be able to give him any good advice but surprisingly, they did.

"If your family doesn't put in any effort you can't force them." One boy says, "it's hard to get that through your mind but once you do, it's like a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders."

They also told Louis, anonymously of course, about how to trust others and how to open up.

After the long activity, they didn't have time left for anything else so they just headed out to the group lounges to wait for the rest of the kids to get done.

Niall and Louis nervously sat together, waiting silently for Harry to come back from group. Louis was a little more nervous, which was expected.

Surprisingly Harry came back unharmed and seemed to be a-okay. He came over and joined the two nervous boys and smiled at them.

Later that night Harry and Louis sat on the floor, across from each other in their rooms. They were talking about everything you could think of.

"What are we gonna do when one of us gets discharged?" Louis asked the questions they were both dreading. They had to face the reality that they weren't going to get out at the same time eventually.

"Well you will probably get out first and if you want you can call every day and then whenever I finally get out we can become official and live our lives together." Harry answered smoothly, making Louis grin.

"I need to give you my number now in case we get discharged anytime soon." Louis said, getting up and grabbing his journal off his plain desk. The small boy walked over to Harry's bed and felt under the mattress, getting the pencil they snuck in.

The two boys wrote down their numbers and gave them to each other to keep. Louis immediately put the small piece of paper in the back of his book while Harry shoved it into his jacket pocket and zipped it up to keep the paper safe.

The boys stayed up pretty late just talking and getting to know each other more and more but eventually Louis started to fall asleep so Harry picked the small boy up in his arms and tucked him into bed. After giving him a soft kiss the curly headed boy climbed into his own, uncomfortable bed and slowly fell asleep, thinking of a certain twink.

A/N I AM SO SORRY
I have been studying for final exams and stuff so I haven't had any free time. I have volleyball practice, games, girlscouts, school, finals, SOLs, and the only free time I ever get I'm either with my boyfriend or my family.
IM SO SORRY GUYS
I love you all and I will try to update A LOT more!!!

LOVE YOU ALLLL SO MUCH ❤️

Ig: Larry_child_ & cassierks
Snap: cassierks
Twitter: brenricplus

Words: 799