Chapter Eleven: Day Fifteen

Tuesday June 28th, 2014

The two boys were sitting with Niall the next morning, enjoying each others company when Louis' Doctor walked down the hall toward the group of boys.

She walked up to Louis with a friendly smile on her face and sat down a piece of paper in front of him, the color immediately draining from his face, the smile he once wore was completely gone.

"Congratulations Louis. You are getting discharged today." The nice doctor told the young boy, "Fill this out and then pack your things. I will meet you in your room in about 20 minutes to get you for your exit meeting."

Louis heard what she said but didn't respond, he just continued to stare at the paper in shock.

She smiled, thinking the shock was positive, and walked back to her office, shutting her door.

"Louis I'm so happy for you!" His group leader said, "Hurry and fill that out, we are heading to go to group so you'll see us after to say goodbye."

Louis nodded and picked up a pen, starting to fill out the paper work.

"Can I stay with him to help?" Harry asked, when the leader said no he sadly got up and rubbed Louis' shoulder gently before walking away with the group.

Louis sat alone for about 15 minutes filling out the paper in silence, occasionally hearing the nurses and doctors chatting.

After finishing the paper he walked into his room that he shared with the curly headed boy he likes to call Haz and started to put his things into the plastic bags they gave him.

As he picked his book up, a little sheet of notebook paper fell out and he smiled sadly, knowing he'd have to use the number now that he's leaving.

After packing the rest of his things away he opened Harry's desk and grabbed his journal, turning to a random page.

He quickly scribbled down a note to the tall boy.

Don't forget to call me when you get out. I'm gonna miss you and our shared room. Thank you for helping me so much through all of this, you are officially my favorite person ever :) I can't wait to make this official. I will not forget that you said when we both got out we could live our lives together.

I love you,
       Roomate

As soon as he slide the journal under Harrys mattress the door opened slightly and his doctor poked her head in and smiled,

"It's time to say goodbye."

Louis nodded sadly and followed her out to his group lounge. She told him she would let the rules slide and that he was allowed to touch people. Everyone from his group came up and hugged him, congratulating him.

He didn't pay much attention to them, always looking at the curly headed lad that say at their usually table with a sad looking Niall.

He said goodbye to Niall and reminded him to get his number from Harry and finally turned to say his last goodbye, his love.

Harry stood up slowly and finally locked eyes with the shorter boy. His eyes were filled with tears that could spill over at any second. They never did though, not until the complete end.

"I will miss you so much." Louis whispered, leaning in to hug the love of his life, "I left you a letter in your journal." He gave crazy curls a watery smile and quickly looked around, making sure none of the stage were looking before locking his lips on Harrys' in a patronage kiss.

After they finally broke up their kiss, Harrys tears started to spill. He didn't want Louis to leave, feeling that Louis would forget about him, like everyone else. He was scared what the future would bring without his small partner.

"Time to go Lou," the nurse said nicely, "Harry can walk you to the elevator."

The two boys walked hang in hand, ignoring the words from staff and stared at each other lovingly.

As they reached the elevator, for the last time, that shared a sweet kiss. Right in front of the staff.

As Louis climbed into the elevator he waved sadly at Harry.

The curly headed boy raised his hand to wave back and quickly added before the doors closed,

"I love you."

The words made Louis gasp and his heart longed to be in his lovers arms but sadly he just had to repeat the words to his lover that was at arms length.

"I love you too curly."

A/N ITS OVER ONG NEOWNZBBANSNSN

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS SHORT STORY.

IF YOU WANT, only if you want, I WILL MAYBE DO A SEQUEL OF THEM OUT IN THE REAL WORLD TOGETHER.

THANK YOU LOTS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. I THINK THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAV BOOKS IVE WRITTEN. IM SO GLAD I CAME UP EITH THE IDEA ALL BY MYSELF

SIRRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING MISTAKES NOW AND SUREONG THE BOOK. IM SUPER EXCITED AND TIRED AF NOW (5 in the morning) AND I HAVENT EDITED THE BOOK YET.

LOTS OF LOVE, CASSADY XX

Insta: casurole or larry_child_
Snap: cassierks
Twitter: troyesmama