Chapter Nine: Day Twelve

Saturday, June 25th, 2014

The next day, Louis did not want to get out of bed and especially to take a shower. No matter what Harry said, the small boy didn't budge. Harry was a little frustrated with the small boy but he understood, so he didn't show his frustration.

"If you don't get up I'm not gonna talk to you for the rest of the day." Harry said, hoping his last resort would work. It did, the small boy slowly sat up and looked at Harry, pouting. Harry kissed the pout away and carried Louis to the bathroom, sitting him on the toilet.

Harry hummed as he walked to Louis' bed, picking out a cute outfit and smirking when he saw that Louis had stolen one of his sweat shirts. He grabbed the sweatshirt, some pink panties and some clean joggers. He walked into the bathroom and chuckled at the small boy who fell asleep against the sink.

A few minutes later, after waking Louis up, Harry was scrubbing the sleepy boys body. It wasn't sexual at all, just slow and sweet. The small boy was tired from not sleeping the night before. He could hardly hold himself up, so Harry decided to help, after asking of course. After rinsing the small boy off, Harry helped him step out of the shower and dried him off.

Louis slipped the clothes on and fell straight into Harry's arms, hugging him tighter than ever before.

"Thank you." Louis mumbled into the taller boys neck. Harry smiled, nodding and kissed Louis' head. Harry carried the small boy to his bed, laying him down under the covers and stepped back, staring at him fondly. Harry would've loved to cuddle but he had to shower, not that Louis noticed while knocked out on the uncomfortable bed.

As Harry walked into their room after his long, relaxing shower, Louis was sitting on his bed staring at Harry practically drooling.

Harry had a towel wrapped lowly around his waist with no shirt on and his wet hair was sticking to his forehead.

Harry smirked and started to tease Louis by slowly drying himself off with another towel. Louis groaned as he got up from the bed and walked toward Harry with growing confidence.

Louis grabbed the towel in Harry's hands and dropped it onto the floor. The small boy stood on his toes and pressed their lips together in a slow, passionate kiss. The smaller boys hands roamed to the towel around Harry's waist and started to loosen it, making Harry smirk.

"You've seen me naked so it's only fair I get that honor." Louis said cheekily, pulling the towel off completely dropping it onto the floor with the first.

Louis admired Harry's body filled with tattoos and Harry admired Louis curvy body and smooth skin.

Oddly, neither of the boys were nervous or insecure with each other. As hands roamed and feelings grew, mouths touched in love. There was no rush, just passion, no sex, just love and they were both in a happy bliss.

The two boys were interrupted with a knock to the door. They both rushed to cover up, Harry re-wrapping a towel around his waist and Louis throwing on his joggers. A doctor walked in and blushed seeing two shirtless boys, one with only a towel around his waist.

"Uh sorry I just came to tell you, it's time to get up." The doctor said, quickly shutting the door.

The two boys looked at each other in complete love, "Surprisingly, I'm actually excited for today." Harry nodded agreeing.

Maybe the whole day they cuddled and held hands secretly while watching movies and going to group but no one had to know.

A/N

I am so sorry about not updating as much but I've been so busy recently and I always aim to make each chapter to be at least 1,000 words but I want to be proud of the work I do and I know that if I try to add more to this chapter it will be forced and won't go well so I've decided to stop here.

Words: 679

Ig: @cassierk and @larry_child_
snap: @cassierks
twitter: @brenricplus
youtube: @noturs136