Siete

"You look happy today" Quinn says, the next day sitting down in my room. I sit at my armoire combing through my hair.

"Would you rather me be in a bad mood?" I ask.

"No, It's just...... Is there something you're not telling me?" she asks, I spin around in the chair looking at her.

I almost did it, I almost told her everything but I stopped myself and smiled.

"I just woke up on the right side of the bed, okay?" I say. She smiles back.

"Alright, let's go Liam wants us to be punctual he wants me to make a good impression on his parents" Quinn says.

"Well of course" I say.

"I'll meet you in the garage" she says.

"Alright, let me grab my phone"

I grab my phone and leave the room walking down the hallway. Harry's door fly open and he walks out buttoning his shirt up.

"You look nice, don't you" he smirks.

"I have to go, I'm going to be late" I say, his eyes rake my body before he smirks.

"Alright, see you later" he says, I leave downstairs meeting Quinn in the garage. We take one of her Dad's three cars. We get in, it was a 15-minute drive to Liam's house, on the way we picked Zayn and Louis up, and also bought some chips, dip, and soda as requested. Liam lived at the end of a cul-de-sac in a beautiful looking town house. He waited at the door with his mother. We climb out of the car, Liam meets us at the bottom of the steps hugging and kissing Quinn.

"Good morning babe" they do an eskimo kiss, and Louis starts fake gagging and Zayn pushes his way passed and goes inside and I follow. The Thanksgiving party was amazing, Liam's family was so nice and humble. They knew how to cook and while Quinn and Liam were cuddled on the couch. Liam's grandma was stuffing my face with food.

It was a perfect distraction from Harry, from last night. His kisses, his whispers, his body on mine. How it felt, I almost said I love You. I did love him, in all my 18 years of living. No one has shown me this much kindness opened up their arms for me, and made me feel worth it, in just 4 months. Harry made me feel like I was something. I loved him and I needed him to know it.

"Niall?" Quinn says, I look over at her and she smiles. "What's up?"

"I think... I think I am in love" I say.

"In love?" she says.

"Yes"

I was bouncing in my seat all the way home, my stomach spinning and it felt like I was flying. We make it to the house and we walk in, Harry stands in the main hallway with Josie. Josie smiling widely, Harry staring at me like he murdered someone.

"We have some news!" Josie says, excitedly.

"What?" Quinn says.

"You're going to be an older sister! I'm pregnant" Josie says, Happily.

"Oh, my god! What are you serious" Quinn's face lights up with happiness, genuine happiness.

"Yes! I found out this morning and told your father and he proposed!" Josie yells, I almost choke but I stand still. My eyes finally falling on Harry, who couldn't even hold my gaze.

"You're getting married! Oh, my god I am getting a sibling and a mom!" Quinn pulls Josie and her father in a hug, I didn't realize I was running until I was in my room. I didn't know I was crying until I couldn't breathe.

-Quinn-

I couldn't believe it; my father was finally settling down. We were going to be a family, finally. I went to sleep without even checking on Niall, he seemed sick. Maybe he was overjoyed. Everyone is in love! My dad is happy and he said he was too! Everything was falling into place. I wake up to Josie cooking breakfast, my dad sits at the table drinking coffee. Niall still nowhere in sight.