Diecinueve

-Niall-

The wedding was set. The date was July 4th, the summer after my Freshman year in college. We didn't have a place, or anything but we had a date and that was a start. Harry said he was going to find someone to help Quinn and I plan, because we were still in school and still had Graduation to think about so we had to focus on the main thing, but when summer came it was wedding planning all the way. I never dreamed of this, getting married to someone that I loved. I always thought my Aunt and Uncle would kill me, but a curly haired guardian angel took me into her home, even though she knew me for 2 days, and I could not be any more thankful.

"Good morning" Harry says, kissing me on the nose.

"Morning" I say, opening my eyes.

"Can we just stay in bed?" he whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"As tempting as that sounds, you have work and I have Graduation rehearsal" I say, he frowns.

"Can't you skip it for one day?" he says, leaning in and kissing my neck.

"Harry" I whisper, he bites down on my neck making me whimper. "I can't, I am the Valedictorian" I mumble, he groans. He pulls me closer.

"Niall!" Quinn says, banging on the door and Harry lets me go. I kiss him on the forehead getting up and quickly getting dressed. I open the door and Quinn glares at me. "We're going to be late Mr. Valedictorian, don't forget your speech" she says, before walking down the hall. I turn to Harry who was sitting on the bed.

"See you later" I say, blowing him a kiss.

"I'll be counting down the minutes" he says, catching the kiss.

The school was chaos of people trying on their caps and gowns, girls putting on makeup, boys pulling their friends gowns so they fall. I sit patiently on the stage, waiting for Principle Henock to finish talking, and calm everyone down. I find Quinn in the crowd smiling at me, and I smile back. I wouldn't be doing my actual speech until Saturday, my actual Graduation day. Today I was going to stand in front of everyone, smile and pretend that I am doing my speech then I was going to help call names.

I would much rather be in bed with Harry though, this morning was so tempting but he has work to do, a very busy week for this man. He was clearing up his schedule so he wouldn't have to take a call during Graduation, he promised Quinn no work. On top of that, he was looking for houses in a good school district, so that when we move to California, Adlai would be going to a nice school, I said I would help but he said I should focus on the wedding planning.

By the end of rehearsal everyone had a pretty good idea of what they were going to have to do. After Quinn and I got our tickets, we met Liam and Zayn outside and they took us to brunch. Then we picked up Adlai and went Graduation clothes shopping.

"So, have you decided your groomsmen yet?" Zayn asks, I sigh.

"Yes Zayn, I was going to tell everyone at Graduation dinner but if you really want to know now" I say.

"No! Don't spoil the surprise" Quinn snaps, I roll my eyes. We take Adlai to get her hair done, she wanted it cut to a bob, and wanted highlights. Quinn knew Harry would freak because of how young Adlai was but she insisted that since I was soon going to be Adlai's Father in law, technically I could do it. I wouldn't hear the end of it, but we did it anyway. Then we go to Gap for kids and look for a nice dress for her to wear. She said she wanted to match Quinn and I. I am only wearing a white button up and black pants, and Quinn is wearing an off-white dress, that matches the cap and gown we're wearing.

"So, whose flying in?" Liam asks.

"My grandmother, a few of my distant relatives and Niall's favorite person my Aunt!" Quinn says, with a bright smile I just roll my eyes.