Chapter 2. Birthday of An Angel

A/N Hello there! Here is the second chapter of The Emperor's Diamond. There are a lot of Xiulan talking as 3rd person because at the time, talking as 3rd person (using her own name) to someone is like showing respect. I decide to make it more real because with reading it with some chinese words make me feel more into the story! xoxoxoxo so I hope you dont mind it. And below is Vanness Wu is our Crown Prince soon to be Emperor, Jianyu <3 Isn't he hot? Please VOTE and COMMENT! Let me know what you think of this fiction!

 And below is Vanness Wu is our Crown Prince soon to be Emperor, Jianyu <3 Isn't he hot? Please VOTE and COMMENT! Let me know what you think of this fiction!

Chapter 2. Birthday of An Angel.

Xiulan Pov

"Shēngrì kuàilè (Happy Birthday), Xiulan...." Zuntang greeted me early in the morning she was sitting on the chair by my bed as a big box in her hands, then she placed it on my desk.

"Fēicháng gǎnxiè (Thank you so much), Zuntang... May I know what you have brought here, Niang (Mother)?" I asked curiously watching deeply at the box on the desk.

Zuntang just giggled gently glancing at Huidai while Huidai threw a sweet smile at me. "It is your birthday present baby. Zuntang buy you some underwear for you... and some new clothes. Zuntang hope you will love these gifts..." Zuntang finally answered with a hint of excitement.

"Xiexie (Thank you), Zuntang..." I gave her a genuine smile, sitting on my bed as I gave a peck on her cheek thanfully.

"Xiulan-guniang... today we will make a little party for your birthday. Do you have some people you want to invite?" Huidai asked me politely.

I just nodded in reply as I turned to see my mother, I really hoped she would grand my wish. Deep inside I did believe Niang would agree with my decision.

"Zuntang... Can I invite those poor people to celebrate my birthday? It will be such a blessing if I can give them some foods on my own birthday..." I stared at Zuntang hopefully asking her permission.

Zuntang formed her warm smile, giving a nod at me. "Of course you can, baby! Zuntang already knew you will ask me something like that." She held my right hand as she pat it lovingly.

I was so happy to hear her answer, I was able to share something that I got from this family to many people who need it. I already knew my mother will agree with this idea, because she was the one who knew me so well and she always made me proud of her who never discriminated commoners.

"A-dai (Refering to Huidai, Chinese people tend to call someone close to them with A pronuch Ah in front of their name)... can you prepare everything now? I will help you cooking the porridge." I smiled at Huidai asking for her help immediately.

"Hao, Ri Guniang..." Huidai nodded directly and ran towards kitchen with some maids behind her. I hoped everything would be going well, I wanted to give those people some foods in this meaningful day of mine. I wanted to make them to keep living, as they were able to survive and show those evil government officers that they were able to be as great as they were.