Chapter 4. The Life in The Palace.

Hello there! Sorry for my super late update, I have been busy with my new job and not able to write and edit my story, I hope you enjoy this new chapter and sorry for many grammatical error and error spelling. Thanks for all the supports and please comment and give me your vote for this story. xoxoxoxo  

Xiulan's outfit above, isnt it pweetyyy?

Xiulan admired the beautiful view in front of her as she smiled at a few birds that flew by, she was sitting on the pavilion in the garden of her Palace. Yes, her palace she got a beautiful palace which was surrounded by beautiful garden and a big pond on the corner of the backyard with a stream running down from the pavilion like a small waterfall. It was a nice place, even the ladies-in-waiting who worked as her servants were especially chosen by the Empress. This place was supposed to be occupied by Crown Princess which was the wife of Crown Prince to whom she was going to be married.

"The palace is indeed a beautiful place, and not very noisy too...I wonder what will happen to this poor me," she said to no one in particular, "But, it's still kind of boring here. With no one here, I might get a little bored...Xiankunzhong is busy with all of his work. Leaving me here all alone, I missed Niang..." She sighed loudly leaning her body on a fence, the sky was so clear like an ocean if only she could be one of the bird that flew by so freely.

"Guniang..." One of her servant came to her, she was the one who currently attended Xiulan and took care of her needs. She wore the blue dress which made by pure silk and still with her long ocean blue shawl. "Oh...you, Feifei... weishenme? (Whats wrong?) She asked her warmly remembering her name since she was the one who Xiulan met almost every second.

The royal servant who came right up to Xiulan bowing before her, "Guniang... Huangdi-bixia asked you for your presence in her palace..." She answered politely.

Xiulan bit her bottom lip nervously and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

The servant girl shook her head smiling, "Bushi... The Emperor wishes to speak to you about your marriage with the Crown Prince, is all."

Xiulan's eyes widen as she continued to bite her bottom lip, 'Oh no...they will find out about me soon.' She thought to herself. She clenched her own dress nervously as sweat slowly fell onto her beautiful face.

She was about to make up some excuse as to why she could not see him but Xiulan realized that sooner or later everyone would realize who she actually was, she should face it now or it would turn as bad.

"Guniang... is there something wrong?" The servant girl asked her worriedly looking at her mistress' pale face with worry.

Xiulan shook her head she fixed her beautiful pink dress which was given by the Empress and made especially for her showing off her graceful manner to all of her servants, Xiulan smiled weakly at the servant girl as she asked sweetly, "It is nothing... Can you accompany me to go to Huangdi-bixia's palace?"