Chapter 5. The Confrontation

Hello there! Sorry for the late update, here is the new chappie of this story. So many new characters that hold an important role in the near future. Anyway above is the handsome Choi Siwon as Prince Fengge which you will know soon after you read this chappie. XD hahahah I might make a weekly update if so many people are interested with this ficiton c: so please vote, comments and follow. Thanks once again! sorry for many grammatical mistake and error spelling. 

Chapter 5. The Confrontation

The sky was so blue and the sun was as bright as always. Xiulan was sitting on the crafted wooden chair by a window in her chamber. She seemed to be in a deep thought with her face filled with worries. Xiulan was so somber to hear her future husband talking bad about her family. She was not a faker who just wanted position. She had secrets that she had to hide from everybody in this palace. How could he just say something like that towards her? Was her family that hideous in Jianyu's eyes to ever think them as money digger?

"Niang...." Xiulan whispered to no one in particular her eyes got teary the moment she remembered her mother who was not by her side. In this huge place that was full of people who wanted the throne made her felt so small and lonely, she was indeed all alone. Nobody was here for her, not even her big brother able to visit her every single day. Xiulan was never a spoiled child, her mother Lady Kuang always taught her to be independent and caring about her surrounding. Being born as a male was not Xiulan's choice, especially as a weak son of an important man in the Kingdom. If she was to be born as a strong child, she would not be even here. She might be one of those strong General. Not as a lady who was about to be married to the future Emperor.

Xiulan clamped her hands tightly closing her eyes she leaned on the window looking so dire, her condition was not even slightly fine. She was unhappy, she was shattered, and she felt horrid to be in this place in which she couldn't find a shoulder to cry. She couldn't even sleep peacefully every single night. Xiulan wanted to scream, she wanted to whail to anyone who wanted to listen to her despairs.

The Crown Princess was still shedding her tears silently, she had been doing this over the weeks since she came here. And now with knowing the truth that her own fiancé wanted nothing from her but making her sorrowful had made Xiulan became down in the dumps. She still yet had a secret that she hide from every single person in this Palace. If it were to be revealed, the death would be all hers.

It was not like Xiulan was scared of her own death, but she would be so horrible if something might be happened to her family because of her. How could she live peacefully if something would always be able to happen sooner or later...?

'Above all, this perfidious child of yours is just too weak to even protect you Niang, Die... Please wherever you are pray for Xiulan...'

Wiping away her tears, Xiulan stood up from her seat. With her beautiful long black hair that stopped on her butt and a stunning red dress she slowly walked out from her chamber.

*************************************************