More by Einat Segal

Hello dear reader,

Seeing how you've stuck with this book till the bitter end, I thought maybe you'd enjoy my other stories that are available on Wattpad.

Rat COMPLETED

The King's magician, Harlock Cooper, the greatest magician that ever lived - has just died.

Now it is in the hands of the aged and weary Grand Magic Master, Wenward Marning, to scour the kingdom and find a suitable replacement in time to prevent a war. He sets out on the task with the knowledge that he can never find anyone as great as Harlock Cooper - Or can he?

Marning meets Rat, a curious, rough-tempered street boy with a particularly keen talent for magic. Torn by grief, rage and the desire for revenge, Rat reluctantly places his loyalties to his street family aside and focuses on becoming the kingdom's magical champion. However, there is more to Rat than meets the eye, and he is the only one who can uncover who - or what - he truly is.

Together, Rat and Marning, boy and elder, work through their differences as they face a slowly unraveling web of conspiracy, treason, betrayal and revenge: and along with it, the dark reality of a terrible curse coming their way.

Alleria COMPLETED

Scholars rule the empire and Alleria is about to become the youngest Scholar in history. Some loathe her for her gender, class and age, while others fear what she will become when she grows too wise to be controlled.

And there's one strange boy who knows her secret - a boy who whispers about demons in the shadows and the haunting melody that comes with them.

Stepping up to stand among the sharks and snakes of the patriarchal imperial politics, Alleria sets her heart on solving the world's greatest mathematical problem - and perhaps also its greatest crisis. The path she chooses may make her the most successful woman in the empire, or lead her to her own demise - or both.

The Thirteenth Courtyard COMPLETED

Last Airbender meets Stranger Things, but set in a small town in Italy.

After his best friend's murder, Filippo escapes grief when he discovers he could fly. But he'll have to stay grounded and accept the help of Ludovica, a strange albino girl, to uncover the identity of his friend's murderer... before he becomes the next victim.

The old, cobbled alleys of Pavia are stranger than ever as a sinister world rises from the fog. In the place where history sleeps, something dark lies waiting for Filippo.

Skysnatched ONGOING

The alll-female gnomes live in a well-oiled community deep below ground. Every gnome loves the earth, knows her role and place-except Nyllas. Competent, reliable, fearless-confined. Nyllas has been struck by the beauty of the Outside and longs for nothing else.

When torn from her home during battle she ends up stranded in a hive in the sky among fairies. Not long after, the pixies attack the hive, and she comes face-to-face with the dreadful pixie Overlord

His chilling cruelty inspires her defiance, but there's a secret in his deadly gaze. If Nyllas doesn't find a way to break free of the moulds that cannot fit her, she'll fade away forever.

Masquerade ONGOING

WATTYS 2018 SHORTLIST

"Every person is a book, Wyn. You just need to find the right way to read them."

Eighteen-year-old Wyn was a talented mask-maker apprentice—but not anymore. Now, she's a spy, an imposter and a murderess.

In the land of Vynam, all must wear masks to stop the spectres from eating their souls.

After the Somaer family—the richest nobles in Vynam—abduct her sister and her parents are put to death, Wyn steals the mask of a noblewoman to infiltrate the nobility, find her sister and avenge her parents.

But when her search unearths dangerous knowledge, Wyn alone holds the power to destroy the precarious peace of the noble houses, and shake all of Vynam to its very core.

The CEO and The Imposter ON HOLD

Lucy Fox believes she's cursed.

She possesses an uncanny beauty so dazzling that people go starry-eyed and muddle-headed around her.

She learnt early on, though, that too much attention is poisonous.

All she wants is to be normal and doesn't know whether anything she achieved in her life is thanks to herself, or to the way she's seen by others.

When she starts a new job after losing her temper at her previous boss, she's trying not to get her hopes up. But what she doesn't expect is to meet the one person unaffected by her curse.

The cold and dreaded genius, James Vincent, the company's CEO.