INVASION(FAIRYTAIL FANFIC) 7

[JUVIA'S P.O.V]

I'm in the garden, taking a sip of my tea, while everyone is still in deep slumber, I look at the sky, the moon is still shining but I could take a glimpse of the sun rising, Mesmerizing the sight I leaned on the chair, and put down my tea cup and take a slice of my cake. Enjoying the delicacy, I let the vanilla cream melt in my tastebuds. I sigh in pleasure, and smile. After a few minutes I leaned on my cheek on my left hand, and close my eyes slowly, with a smile painted on my lips.

******

The sun ray averted on my eyes, disturbing me from my little nap. Slowly opening my eyes, I inhale a lavender scent. I look at where the smell is coming from, and saw a purple blanket placed over me. I inhale it's scent, admiring it for a second, I look around to see who place the blanket, I want to give my thanks, but unfortunately I see no-one.

''Juvia shall give thanks to that good human who gave this to her..." I look at the sky and cuddled it, giving me warm feelings. I smell the scent once again, then suddenly my heart beat, What if it's him who gave this?

I shook my head,  'that is impossible Juvia'
But then, clutching my heart, I look at the blanket....
'Juvia hope that one is him'

Walking out the garden, I open the door, and it revealed Lucy...-san.
I grab a piece of her cloth and tug it, she look at me confusingly while tilting her head in the process.
"A.arigatou Lucy-san," I said and smiled. She look at me confused but saw the purple blanket she smiled, then said "It's the man named Gray who gave you that" I stop and red tints came rushing from my face, She smirked at me and walk away.

I look at the right and saw him, looking at me all flustered, he scratch his head then slowly look at me again, with pink dusts from his cheeks, I smiled at him and nodded, mouthing. 'Thank you' at the same time.
Then I exited my way out.

*****

"All brave young men, and women... who shall join the force to seek help and join forces with the Kingdom of Athena, shall go to the gate and wait for the announcement to be made..." Juvia look at her side nodding to give signal to her men, the men returned the signal and walk their way to the village.

Juvia heaved a sigh, ''Dismiss"
All went back to their rooms, except for Lucy.

Juvia walk towards her, with a frown on her face.
Lucy faintly smiled at her then both embrace each other for a hug. After few seconds that passed by, Juvia leaned her head on Lucy's shoulder, Lucy run down her fingers on Juvia's blue,sparkling, dazzling,soft,hair.

"What's the problem, Juvia-san?"
Juvia get away from her grasp and shook her head, looking at the floor.
Lucy smiled
"I am a friend of yours, do not be afraid to tell your troubles...ok?"

Juvia sigh still looking at the floor barely making eye contact with her...
"Juvia do not know, but this feeling inside Juvia is troubling giving Juvia worries..."

Lucy smiled and hold a strand of Juvia's hair.
"What is it your feeling then, perhaps if you would open up I could solve that problem...don't you think?"

Juvia took a huge breath, trying to calm down her worries and look at Lucy's determined eyes.
"It's about the fight, Juvia do not know if we will be able to stop the monsters... It gives Juvia the worries... Juvia is scared and terrified for some reasons..."

Lucy look at Juvia, her mind wondering what could she possibly do to help her friend. Sighing she hug Juvia and combed Juvia's hair up to end.
"Everyone is scared, not just you, not just me, not just anyone... That's why we're helping each others out... To strengthen our forces, So thou shall not fear, thy gain sleep, after all your getting pale. Tomorrow morning we will set off and meet up with Minerva, Athena's descendant"

Juvia slightly nodded, and walk away towards her room. Lucy watch Juvia walk asay then look at the sky.
" I wonder if all the chosen ones are too descendants of the gods and goddesses..."
Lucy look at the huge clock and silently walk away at the hall too.

*******

[JUVIA'S POV]

"Juvia's head is spinning, where could Juvia's room be? Juvia feels strange, Juvia needs her sleep quick..." Looking at each door, while grasping my chest tightly puffing, sweating, I saw a room quite similar to mine.
"T.this must be Juvia's room"
Opening the door, I hurriedly push down the buttons of my dress, nearly to stumble along the way. I took off the gown and other clothes never minding that I have no more clothe on, then made my way on the bed, leaving the candlelight on, then pulled the blankets towards me, just covering my chest towards the thighs. Though wondering why everything are smaller than it was before, I decided not to think it through and go take my deep slumber.

But then, this room is smaller, maybe it's just Juvia's hallucinations afterall her head is spinning, it will return to it's normal state afterwards.

******* On The Other Hand********

[GRAY'S POV]

"That's it for today" Ezra put her sword back down.

"Yes!" Both Gray and Natsu saluted.

"Let's go back to our room" Erza made her way to the door and exited. Gray and Natsu follow her towards the hallway.

"Man, I'm beat! Erza's training is way too much for me to handle" Natsu said as he moved around his neck.Gray slightly nod smiling, happy the training was finally over.

The three walk together towards their room, and alas they reached Gray's door.
Gray feeling something absurd, walk first then noticed his door open and as he was about to enter, Natsu run fast towards the door bumping Gray in the process.
"Yes! I'm first!"
Natsu punched the air with a victory smile in his lips.

"You idiot..." Nothing to do about it Gray grumbled under his breath.
Erza walk inside the door leaving Gray behind standing at the hallway.

"Natsu, we are not here to play around, let's go back to..-" Erza who was about to tug Natsu's collar tightly was stopped with the fire mage's words.
"Hey, is that?...."

"What?" Erza grumbled at Natsu pretty mad at why she was stopped, pushing over Natsu, her eyes went huge at the sight she saw.

Gray brushed his hair with his fingers
"Man, seriously" he grunted and was about to enter the door.

"Gray what have you done" Erza said her body surrounding some mysterious dark aura.
Gray look towards the room, but did not see the princess since she was covered by Natsu and Erza who were looking at her.

"I was bored and could do nothing else so, that's why I you know I think I could play little things a bit" Gray said proudly amazed by his work changing his room. He used his power to freeze the walls and his light in ice except the fire.

"Ha-ha,...man..you are.. w.well..a.ha.ahaha...man..you sure are a jerk" Natsu said sarcastically trying not to watch the princess's body.
Ezra who was quiet, turned enrage.
"You idiot!!!!"

*
*
*
*

"I promise I did not know!" Gray puffed as he was holding his stomach, feeling the pain Erza gave a little while ago.

"Maybe your right but still you're going to get punish, I'm gonna bring Juvia back to her room you guys stay put. Nobody speak this to others or else were gonna be toast. If the Master hear this he will kill us...Seriously" and with that Erza bang the door carrying the princess in her hands...

"Dude, your toast...seriously" Natsu give a pat on Gray's shoulder, then mumbled 'condolence'
Gray just put away Natsu's hand on his shoulder, and walk towards the table gulping down a glass of water and pick up some bandages, put them one by one on his shoulder which is in throbbing pain.

He use his power to cool down the bump in his head, while trying to control his wrath by the loud snickerings of a certain pink haired mage.

"That idiot..." Gray close his eyes while muttering those words
"Wait till I got him"

"Bye..*pfft* dude, haha, s.soryy*pfft* ha..ha*pfft*!!! Bye dude haha" When Natsu leave the door, a loud laugh was heard echoing through the hallways.

Gray just sighed, and lock the room, went to his bed and lay there.
"Man what did I do to deserve this?"
And with that he close his eyes, and went to sleep.
"It still hurts"