Male Reader X Gray [Lime]

[ayo listen i was really young when i wrote this so excuse the weird ass stutter shit pfft]

Your POV

I was sitting in Fairy Tail guild house watching Gray and Natsu fight again. I sigh running my hand through my hair. 'Why do they always fight', I think as I start to go outside to take a walk.
"Hey [M/N], Where are you going?" , Happy asks me while eating a fish.
"Oh, I'm just gonna take a walk", I say looking behind Happy to see Gray looking at me. I turn around as I open the door to go outside.

~ Time Skip To You Going Home ~

I open my door to find Gray, Natsu, Erza, Lucy and Happy sitting on my couch watching TV. I sweatdrop as they notice me and wave.
"Yo, [M/N]", Natsu says grinning.
"Sorry to intrude, [M/N]", Lucy apologized.
"It's okay", I sigh.
I sit beside Gray and Natsu on the couch, I see Gray blush slightly. I brush it off and see that they are watching a comedy, I snort slightly as the others laugh at a joke. I see that it's really late and decide that I should take a shower. I stand up and say that I'm gonna take a quick shower the other just hmm watching the TV show.

~ Time Skip To The Hot Reader-Chan Coming Out Of The Shower ~

Grays POV

I slightly laugh at the TV and then sigh because [M/N] is taking too long in the shower. I decide to go check on him. I leave the living room to go find [M/N].
"Oh, you're finally gonna make a move on [M/N]", Erza asks innocently as I blush brightly.
"You have a crush on [M/N]?!", Lucy asks yelling slightly. I jump and cover her mouth while Natsu starts laughing at my face.
"D-don't yell! H-He might hear you!", I whisper yell at her the remove my hand from her face.
"E-erza that w-was supposed to be a s-secret", I whine seeing her look down in shame.
"I-I'm sorry, you may now punch me as hard as you can", She says while I sweatdrop.
"I'm not gonna punch you Erza", I say while I leave to find my crush.

Your POV

I had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped lazily around my waist showing my V-line when I heard my door opening and saw Gray blushing brightly staring at my six-pack. He was opening and closing his mouth like a fish. He snapped his eyes to my face when he heard me let out a low chuckle.
"Like what you see, Gray?", I ask while he blushes even more red and closes the door behind him while fidgeting with his hands. He is so adorable!
Then he comes in front of me while still bright red.
"I-I have s-something t-to t-t-tell y-you [M-M/N]", he stuttered cutely. I smile and tilt my head slightly.
"I-I-I l-like y-y-you, [M/N]", he says while looking down. My eyes widen slightly as I blush a little.
"I was wondering when you were gonna say that, Gray", I say laughing a little. His eyes widen and he jumps slightly as I hug him putting my hands around his waist. He's shaking while he puts his hands around my neck. We stay like that for a while then I move away from him putting my hand on his chin and kissing him. It takes a second for him to kiss me back.

No one's POV

Gray was moaning slightly as the taller male kissed him. Gray seemed to remember that [M/N] was only wearing a towel and he felt his heart rate going faster. The [h/c] haired male smirked into the kiss and groped Gray's ass, Gray gasped into the kiss and [M/N] took the opportunity and pushed his tongue into the smaller male's mouth. Gray was moaning as their tongues battled for dominance and of course [M/N] won and explored Gray's mouth slowly. Once they separated Gray was slightly panting while [M/N] smirked and pushed Gray onto the bed and straddled him. Gray blushed redder and gasped. [M/N] pushed his tongue into Gray's mouth again and they both moaned. [M/N] started to rub Gray's hips making the other male moan louder and [M/N] smirked wider when he noticed that Gray was getting hard. He started to rub him threw his pants with his other hand making the Gray moan louder into the kiss while [M/N] started to take Gray's pants off when...
"Yo, [M\N] We heard a voices from here and- ", Natsu opened the door with a loud thud and the others were standing there behind him as Gray was bright red and [M/N] was slightly red while straddling Gray. Lucy and Erza had nosebleeds while Natsu watched them with a smirk and Happy had already flown away in horror. He was still too innocent to this kind of stuff. [M/N] just sighed and rose to kick them out of his house. The others were begging for him to let them watch. Once [M/N] had kicked them out of his apartment he went back to his room to see that Gray was under a blanket hiding from the world. [M/N] took the blanket off of Gray and pinned him to the bed and smirked seeing Gray blush again.
"Now, where were we?", He said seductively while rubbing Gray's erection.
The next day Gray couldn't walk and [M/N] had to carry Gray around his home since Gray refused to go outside.
"Oh yeah, I like you too", [M/N] said to Gray the next morning"

= = = = = = = = = =

This is my first ever fanfic so sorry if it sucked...