Male Reader X Humanized Splendorman [Lime]

Your POV

I see Splendy standing next to a table doing something. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle my head against his hair.

"Hey, Splendy~"

"Hi, [M/N]~", he says happily.

"Whatcha doing?", I ask.

"Making flower crowns~" he says.

"Why?", I ask.

"Because I like making them~ And they're pretty~"

I nod and kiss his head. He giggles making me smile. I stare at the flowers on his hands and take one from the table. I examine it closely making Splendy giggle. I pout and kiss his neck making him squeak quietly. I smirk and gently bite down on his sweet spot. He drops the flower he was making on the table and moans loudly then slams his hand over his mouth. I chuckle and kiss the spot making him arch his back slightly. I turn him around in my arms and kiss him. He kisses me back wrapping his arms around my neck. I tilt my head deepening the kiss. I pull away, lift him on the table and kiss him again. He wraps his legs around my waist and pulls me closer. I can feel a something poke against my leg making me smirk. I grind making him moan loudly. I push my tongue in his mouth and grope his ass. I pull away and attack his neck, making love marks.

"Ah~ [M-M/N]~", he moans.

He pulls on my hair making me groan. 

"Oh come on!", someone yells making me turn my head.

Jeff is looking away with a little blush and next to him Sally has stars in her eyes.

"You two are together?" she asks.

Splendy hides his face on my neck and I nod smiling.

She squeals making me laugh. Slendy walks past the room.

"Hey, Slendy!", I yell.

He walks back and looks at us. He blushes a little and clears his throat.

"W-We'll.. um.. leave you two alone.", he says and crabs Jeff and Sally.

He drags them off and I kiss Splendys head. He looks at me and I kiss him. He kisses me back, I lift him off of the table making him squeak. I kiss him again while walking to our room. I gently throw him on the bed and lock the door. I jump on the bed and kiss him again.

"You ready?", I ask in a deep voice.

He nods and kisses me.