Male Reader X Jeffrey [Lemon]

Your POV

We walk back home holding hands after we locked up the closet where I dumped the bodies. I opened the door for him and he walked in with me following him. As soon as I closed and locked the door, he hugged me from behind.

"I love you.", he says.

I smile and turn around.

"I love you too.", I say and kiss him.

He kisses me back wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him. He pulls me with him making me pin him to the wall. I pull away, but he pulls me back connecting our lips again. I smirk and gently bite his lower lip. He opens his mouth right away, I slip my tongue in his mouth and start playing with his tongue making him moan. He grinds making me moan too. I pull away when the need for air is too much. I attack his neck making him moan louder, he lifts one leg around me pulling me as close as humanly possible. I kiss his neck looking for his sweet spot.

"Ah~ [M/N]~"

I smirk and bite that spot making him run his hand through my hair. I kiss down to his collarbone making love bites.

"[M-M/N], m-my room.", Jeff moans.

I nod and lift is up by his ass making him squeak cutely. I kiss him passionately while walking upstairs to his room, his parents are on a trip somewhere and his brother is on a sleepover with some friends, I bet they're fucking. I kick open the door and throw him on the bed. We both take out shirts off and throw them on the floor. I kiss him again this time gently.

"You sure you want to do this?", I ask.

He nods and kisses me passionately. I smile and kiss him back pinning him on the bed. He runs his hands through my hair and pulls on it making me groan. I pull away and smirk making him look away. I chuckle and pull down his pants leaving on his underwear. I put his legs on my shoulders and lick his thigh. He covers his face, peeking at me. I smirk and gently bite down making him moan. I smile and kiss him. I pull back and slowly take off his underwear. I throw them on the floor and lick my fingers making them wet, he's blushing like crazy. Once they're wet enough I take my fingers and slowly push one finger in his ass, he gasps at the feeling and I kiss him. Once he relaxed a little, I push in a second finger. I do the scissoring motion making him moan quietly. I peck his lips before adding a third finger making him gasp. I kiss him while widening his hole. Once I think he's ready I pull my fingers out making him whine quietly. I chuckle and take off my pants, I kiss him while positioning my member at his hole.

"Ready?", I ask.

He nods, I smile.

"I love you.", I say.

"I love you too."

I peck his lips and slowly thrust my member in his ass, he gasps loudly. I kiss him while waiting for a signal to move. After a while he nods and I smile before moving slowly. He bites his lower lip, I kiss him. He starts moaning making me thrust faster.

"Ah~ [M-M/N]~"

I smirk loving to hear him moan my name. He pulls me down for a passionate. He gasps loudly and claws on my back indicating that I hit his prostate.

"Ah~! T-That spot~!"

I smirk and aim my every thrust on that spot making him a moaning mess. He has drool running down his chin, he's moaning loudly and he's clawing on my back.

"Ah~! [M/N]~ I'm close~!"

"Ngh~ Me too~"

I kiss him, my mouth swallowing his moans. He tightens around me cumming between us making me cum too. He let's go of my back an let's his hands fall on the bed, while he's panting. I pull my member out of his ass making him moan quietly. He smiles and pulls me down for a sweet kiss.