Prologue

Author's Note:

Yes, this is my new story(; I just can't stay with one story! So hope you like this.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Prologue

"Are you willing to screw up your life for me?" FM asked.

I started laughing with no way to stop. "What is wrong with you?" I asked between laughs.

"Audio," he stared at me with those eyes that would always break me down.

"Wait.. Are you freaking serious?" I finally stopped my laughter.

"Na, I'm just acting like this, because I'm stupid," he rolled his eyes. I grinned and punched him lightly.

"So what exactly are you saying?" I questioned.

"I'm saying, if I ask you to do something that can change both of us, would you do it?"

I took a deep breath, "Depends. Details please."

"Well.. When we reach twelfth grade, let's be the most known student. Like cheat on everyone we hang out with," he suggested.

"Cheat on tests?! No! I will not," I shook my head. He waited for me to stop my whining and continued.

"I mean cheat on people," he smiled. Okay, did he just crack his head with a rock?

"Why would you think of that?" I asked with one raised eyebrow.

"Well... Do you see how everyone stares at my brother? I went to his school with my parents to have a conversation, because apparently he's been a 'bad' student... And just about everyone knew him," he sighed.

"So this is what it's all about? Being 'popular'? How are you popular by being a cheater?" I asked. This boy is just too ridiculous. I mean what is he thinking? Well, I never know what it's like. I don't have a big brother or sister to guide me through life. Maybe when I'm older... I might change my mind on how I interpret things. I mentally slapped myself to get back on track.

"I heard that when you kiss a lot of girls, you get a reputation," he grinned. I pushed his face and rolled my eyes.

"You are losing it," I shook my head. "And how will this 'screw up my life'?"

"Being a cheater is wrong! That's why," he smirked.

"SO WHY ARE YOU TELL ME TO DO THIS?" I yelled, chuckling.

"Because it might be fun," he nodded.

"WHAT'S THE PRIZE?" I yelled again.

"Having fun," he smiled. "And stop yelling!" FM added.

"FUN?! THAT'S," I paused when he glared, because I was yelling again. "That's stupid."

"And also funny!" he smiled. "Come on.. If you keep this 'challenge', then I will know that we are best friends.. forever."

"Why can't we just give each other key chains?!" I sighed.

"BECAUSE THAT'S NOT FUN!" he yelled. I backed away a little. Wow, it is annoying when people are yelling.

"What if we can't get anyone?" I frowned when he calmed down.

"Trust me, we will."

"Easy for you to say, Mr. No Nerd," I glared. He chuckled and hugged me. I wore glasses, with tangled dark brown hair, and a really ugly face. Or so I was told. He punched the guy who always tease me about how I look. I always love my best friend for that.