Chapter 6 - Dads

"No!" I screamed with a sense of laughter. "Don't you dare!"

"Too late," he smirked and dropped my clean clothes in the small lake. I watched as my t-shirt and shorts floated across me.

"You know what? I'm not gonna kill you yet. I will make you suffer then I will kill you," I took a deep breath and got up. He slowly stepped away from me.

"If you could get me," he said, scared.

"We both know I could," I stared at him.

"DILL!" he yelled as he took off sprinting with me too close behind him.

"What?!" Dill sighed when FM crashed into him.

"She's a monster!" he pointed at me when he caught his breath. I gave them an evil smile then grabbed FM by the arm. "No, I'm sorry!" he whined.

"Oh... Too late," I attempted a smirk, failing miserably.

"Now, now kids. No violence," Dill chuckled. I dragged FM away from his brother and pushed him in the lake. He might be stronger, but right now, I'm madder.

"No no no!" he cried when he was falling about 5 feet. "Awh," he pouted with his hand crossed over his chest once he landed in the water. "Audrey," he gritted his teeth.

"Yes, dear?" I smiled enjoying the moment.

"My clothes are wet," he glared.

"Really? Mine are too," I glared back.

"You started!" he pointed.

"HOW?!"

"Remember when you ate Katy's cookies that she made for me!" he frowned. I slapped my forehead then took a deep breath.

"FM, that was TWO WEEKS AGO!!! GET OVER IT!" I yelled. He walked slowly in the water towards the rock I was standing on. I shook my head and stepped away from him.

"You're coming in," he nodded.

"No," I faked a smile.

"Yeah," he whispered.

"NO," I ran away from him to my parents whose sitting on the picnic bench with FM's parents.

"Audrey!!!" he yelled. I hid under the table, hoping no one will see me since there were cover sheets dangling from the top. "Hi," he waved when he lifted the sheets up. I waved back innocently. He pulled me out, dragging me towards the lake where I did to him. I frowned not really wanting to fight, because I was tired by all the swimming.

The next second, I found myself underwater again with FM smiling beside me. "Okay, let's do something better," FM started. "Let's team up to pull Dill and his girlfriend over there in the water," he suggested. I stared at him with my head tilted to the side. I turned to spot an innocent couple talking about some party.

"Alright," I agreed. "But you have to blow until my clothes are dry," I added.

"Then you'll blow on mine?" he rolled his eyes. 

"I'll spit on it," I smiled. He faked a frowned then we both got up and walked over to Dill. "Dill, can you please put my bracelet on for me," I smiled.

"Sure," he replied taking his gaze away from Nat, his girlfriend.

"OW!" I yelled when he touched my bracelet.

"What?" he asked worried.

"You scratched my skin," I frowned.

"Oh, sorry."

"Come here," I pulled him away from the shaded tree and closer to the water. "Much better."

"Dill, say 'Ahh'," FM smirked then pushed him.