Introduction

Hi, everyone. This is my first fan fiction of K pop artist. Hope you guys can enjoy it. English is not my mother language. Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

In this book, Lovelyz and Bangtan Boys will be working in K Hospital as DOCTORS and NURSES.Here are some brief description of each member.

Yein and Jungkook are intern nurse and doctor. They will switch to different departments everyweek.
They will meet the other members and help them to solve some "love issues".

Jisoo is a psychologist . She is quite free and she often goes to different departments to chat with the patient and members.

Babysoul and RM work in Gynecology Department. They are really good at treating babies. RM is very popular among the mothers and he likes Soul. However, Soul doesn't want to have love relationships after her ex-bf cheated .

Jiae and Suga are Dietitians. Suga is transfered from another hospital and he seems don't like Jiae as she isn't profession. Jiae isn't smart but she tried very hard studying in order to let Suga accept her as a working partner.

Mijoo and J Hope are pediatricians. They loves children . They enjoys playing with children and take good care of them.

Kei and Jimin are in the Surgery Department. They have been working partners since they worked in K Hospital. Kei is also Yein's first tutor.

2Jin work in the Emergency department. Theu are really busy most of the time. Jin is Myungeun's tutor when she is an intern. Myungeun is sensitive and Jin always cares about her.

Sujeong and Taehyung work in Medical Department. They are totally different.
Taehyung is rich but Sujeong is poor.
Taehyung is lazy but Sujeong is hardworking.