Chapter 12: Photo shooting

(Yein's POV)

"Photo shooting?!" I looked at Jiae unnie and Mijoo unnie who are preparing for tomorrow's photo shooting!
Why do doctors and nurses need to have photo shooting? WE ARE NOT IDOLS!

"Photo shooting?!" I looked at Jiae unnie and Mijoo unnie who are preparing for tomorrow's photo shooting!Why do doctors and nurses need to have photo shooting? WE ARE NOT IDOLS!

"They need to update the hospital advertising photos

"They need to update the hospital advertising photos." Kei unnie said, combing her hair. "Each department need to chose one doctor and one nurse to be the models."
"All unnie are chosen?!" I knew unnies are so pretty but I still can't believe itㅠㅠ

"Ani, soul unnie has refused." Myungeun unnie said.
I looked at Soul unnie. She was drinking her tea and reading magazine.
"I feel uncomfortable to see my face on advertisement." She said calmly.
"I think you just afraid to modeling with Namjoon." Jisoo unnie and Mijoo unnie teased her.
"No! I am not!"

"I wish I am not an inturnㅠㅠ I want to try..."
"I remember intern are also included this year." Sujeong unnie said. "Yein ah, did you get any notification?"
"Noㅠㅠ"
"That's too bad, our Yein is a pretty girl too!" Myungeun unnie poked my face with her fingers.
"It will be perfect if Yein can take the photo shoot with Kookie." Jiae unnie said. "What a shame..."
Jungkook oppa was chosen?!
That isn't surprising... Jungkook oppa is very handsome...
I wonder who is the lucky girl...
"I don't know, we will see her tomorrow." Jisoo unnie patted my shoulder...
Did she just read my mind?
"Your face showed what you are thinking." She said.

Really?!

My phone rang.
It's Jungkook oppa!
Unnies kept silent and let me pick up the phone.
"Hello?"