Chapter 23: No one like her

(Author's POV)

Namjoon stood by the side of the Gynecology Department's counter.
His eyes are following Babysoul who is teaching the new came inturns how to place the equipments after using them.
That is not the job of chief doctor in the department, but she always takes care of every hoobae.
Yeh…That's Lee Soojeong.

"Don't smile like a idiot."Suga appeared in a sudden.
"Hyung! What brings you here?" Namjoon wanted to give him a hug, but he was rejected.
"Be careful. I am holding your lunch!" Suga put the lunch boxes on the counter.
They are in pink and mint.
"Are these made by Jiae noona?"
"Of course, if not, who eles?!" Suga anwsered in an impatient tone though he was smiling.

"Are these made by Jiae noona?""Of course, if not, who eles?!" Suga anwsered in an impatient tone though he was smiling

"Oh, it's already lunchtime?" Babysoul came when she saw those lunch boxes.
"Good afternoon, Jiae let me took this to you." Suga is much more polite in front of Soul as if she was his sister-in-law.
"Gomawo, which one is mine?" Babysoul asked softly.
"She said these are for soul noona and namjoon." Suga scratched hid head.
"But there are three boxes…"
"I think you need to share them together." Suga gave all of them to Namjoon and left.

Namjoon handed her the pink one and took the mint one.
The one left is double size of that and it is full of cuisine(?).
"So, these two boxes are rice…" Babysoul checked her pink lunch box.
"I think we need to share it." Namjoon said.
"Yeh…"

(Namjoon's POV)

Yes, this is a great chance to have lunch with soul noona

I sat on my office chair and row to her seat.
She gave me chopsticks and spoon.
Then, we started to eat, but we didn't talk.
She lowered her head while eating slowly.
Like a baby.

"You don't want to…eat?" She looked at me.
"A-ani…" I took an egg roll and ate it immediately. My mouth is full now.
She giggled and gave me tissues.
Is my face hilarious right now?
I swallowed the egg roll and thanked her.
The atmosphere is quite…warm…

And I enjoy her company…

(Author's POV)

Everyone knows that Namjoon has a crush on Babysoul, but they don't know the story behind it.
It was few years ago when babysoul has just entered K hospital and Namjoon was still studying in Medical School.