Chapter 29: The Big Day

This is the last chapterㅠㅠ
Short but please enjoy
Thanks for your support♡
………………………………………

(Yein's POV)
"After all of these…Do you still think we're just hanging out?"

Jungkook oppa smirked…
Awwww… That's bad…
We were too close and my heart beat was losing control…
The touch of Jungkook oppa's lips is still here…
My first kiss is gone…

"Gorani? Daydreaming again?" He touched my face. It's burning now!!!
I couldn't speak after the sudden kiss, so I just shook my head hardly.
"One more?" He playfully kiss me again though I tried to hide.
"Ah…Jeon Jungkook, are you a kissing bug?" I used my hand to block his lips.
My heart was going to explode if he didn't stop.

"It's punishment of daydreaming…" He said that but soon he used his hands to cover his face because of embarrassment.
"Omgggg…We kissed…" He jumped around like a kid.
Luckily, there's no one here.
"Yein ah, admitted it. It's a date…right?" He calmed himself down and hugged me tightly.

"Ne…"

------------------------------------------
(After years)

"From that day, we became a couple!" Yein showed her bunny smile to the children while clapping her hands.
"Unnie, are you a pabo?" The kid said with a big smile.
"That guy must have planned the whole thing before." Another kid said softly, as calm as her mum.
"Why are you so innocent? You really are my mum's friend…She even dream for a prince to marry her…" the third kid said shaking her head.
"B-b-but your dad is that prince…" Yein was shocked by their reaction.
The kids were boring in the room, so she decided to tell them a story.
She didn't expect they don't appreciate itㅠㅠ

At that time, someone knocked the door.
"Yein ah, you look gorgous!!!" Jisoo came in to check her outfit.
"Really? The kids are teasing me…" Yein was happy to see her. She really can't deal with children.
"Hey, don't bully our Yein. I will tell your mum and dad!" Jisoo crossed her arms.

"Yein ah, today is your big day…" she patted her shoulders. "Are you ready?"
"Ne…"
"Speak loudly!"
"Ne!"
"Louder! Jeon Yein, R U READY?"
"Ne! I M READY!!!"

======END======

It's the end of the storyㅠㅠI don't think I end it properly but I want you guys to guess what is happening in the endThanks for supporting this book♡This is my first time to write English fanfic and there are lots of room for improvement

I don't think I end it properly but I want you guys to guess what is happening in the end
Thanks for supporting this book♡
This is my first time to write English fanfic and there are lots of room for improvement.
I didn't plan the whole story before I started to write…
And I stopped update in a period of time…
So there are some bugs…
Anyway, I am glad that the no. of view and vote are unexpectedly high.
Banglyz is the only BG x GG that I stan and I will keep writing their fanfic.
Please support my new work♡
I promised I will try my very best to improve my writing style^^

I will think writing some special chapter of this book but I haven't had any idea about that…
I have finished my story planning of a Suga x Jiae and Jimin x Kei story.
I have planned the whole thing so there won't be bugs.
They were happening in the same timeline so I will tried to update them together.
I will give out a peek ver of them in the following. Please enjoy♡♡♡

-2.17.2017